G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido's voice actor did a very good job

I found this episode pretty good for the most part if they didn't overuse those auras and if they sticked more to the manga would have been a lot better tho.

But the voice actor for Kaido was very good
Right?! I've not seen the episode yet, only going by that clip but he was great! No wonder he was picked for the role now haha, although he did give us a taste of drunk Kaido in the anime during early Wano and it was great too lol. I know he voiced Kurama/Kyuubi in Naruto IIRC?

Aye, those auras are kinda obnoxious especially at certain moments/scenes. Its much better when they don't spam them. The Wano animation has been amazing here and there, both early on and during the raid/Onigashima too. Unfortunately Toei, had to get the DBS team onboard and take so many liberties with this, I just really hope they don't fuck up the defeat of Big Mom and especially Gear 5th too.

I don't expect any Aura nonsense from when Green Bull fights too, but you never know how Toei might improvise lmao. Maybe on Yamato using haki vs him? Or the godforsaken scene of Shanks using Wifi Haki? I'm expecting that latter scene to kinda look like Bullet and Luffys CoC clash in Stampede too. They're def gonna go all out for that, as well as when Shanks defeats Kidd later ofc sigh.

Oh no....it BEGINS hahaha!

:risitameh::risiup::saden::hapnoel:
Post automatically merged:

Long ago, in the treacherous depths of the sea, a fateful encounter changed the course of Kaido's life forever. Mortally wounded during the legendary battle between the forces of Garp, Roger, Xebec, and the Rocks Pirates in God's Valley, Kaido found himself on the brink of death.

Desperate to save him, the ever-resourceful Big Mom, recognizing his potential, offered him a lifeline. She presented him with the Mythical Zoan Fish Fish fruit: Model Azure Dragon, a divine fruit said to have been bestowed upon her by the gods themselves. With the power of this godly fruit, Kaido's life was spared, and he emerged from the depths of the sea forever changed.

Haunted by the loss of his captain and the weight of his indebtedness to Big Mom, Kaido resolved to become the strongest force the world had ever seen. He dedicated himself to mastering his unique Devil Fruit powers, even though it seemed to be the most ironic choice given his aquatic nature. Undeterred, Kaido honed his skills, training relentlessly to overcome the limitations of his fruit and the weaknesses of his fish form.

Through his travels, Kaido stumbled upon the enigmatic land of Wano, a place shrouded in mystery and ruled by an iron-fisted regime. The sight of the impossible waterfalls, with massive koi attempting to swim upstream, captured his attention and awakened his ambition. Inspired by their unwavering determination, Kaido saw in Wano the perfect place to achieve his ultimate goal.

With a heart filled with indomitable resolve, Kaido embarked on a daring quest. In his fish form, he tirelessly climbed the towering waterfalls of Wano, pushing himself beyond the limits of his own existence. Each arduous ascent brought him closer to his goal, defying the odds and surpassing the limitations that nature had set before him.

Finally, as he reached the pinnacle, a celestial blessing descended upon Kaido. His fruit awakened in a magnificent display of power and transformation. His body underwent a wondrous metamorphosis, his form expanding and stretching until he emerged as the colossal Azure Dragon, a symbol of awe and fear that would reverberate throughout the world.

From that moment onward, Kaido embraced his newfound identity as the indomitable "Strongest Creature in the World." The divine power of the Azure Dragon coursed through his veins, fueling his insatiable thirst for strength and his unwavering quest to find a worthy opponent.

With his mythic origins and incredible power, Kaido's journey had only just begun. The name of the man who had defied the impossible waterfalls and emerged as the Azure Dragon would echo throughout history as a force to be reckoned with—a living legend whose ambition knew no bounds.

Nope.
“Order imposed by” refers to an organization.

So Kaido + Beast Pirates kept Ryokugyu away from Wano.
Damn so kaido and his men forced the word government to send cp0 agents to bargain weaponry to them, and kept the entire marine fighting force out of wano which including all the admirals? That's crazy

Last edited: