G

Gorosei Informer

WTF LOL! @CoC: Color of Clowns I should definitely NOT post that Donald Duck video I just sent you btw right?!

:snoopy::beanmean::watchout::kobeha::kawak:

Futa Yamato is the comprimise we should reach, IMO. Ivankov needs to pull up for Act 4. The Straw Hats needs to meet Ivankov in general, their crazy energy fits perfectly with the crew. Franky, Brook, and Ivanknov need to throw a concert, would be wild.
Now I'm remembering when people thought Black Maria singing and Sanji ovehearing was Ivankov LMAO!

Wait...Futa Yamato!? YES PLEASE!

:lumazed::lunazing:

I can only apologise to Meeyori for all the bee related associations now! I mean she's as sweet as honey but still LOL! I hope she might be beeming with pride, I heard her favourite song is "Do You Beehive/Beelieve in Life after Love" by Cher and she likes to sort her hair with a honeycomb! She also does excellent honey roasts and Bar-Bee-Ques and is really looking forward to the new Barbee film too!

:sanjismug::emohiyo:

No worries you got furry lawyer expert @CoC: Color of Clowns on the job :endthis:
Oh phew! If there's one person whose not afraid of fire or pyromaniacs its @CoC: Color of Clowns ! Although somehow, I feel this is like getting OJ as lawyer for someone accused of homicide...

:saden::risiup:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
WTF LOL! @CoC: Color of Clowns I should definitely NOT post that Donald Duck video I just sent you btw right?!

:snoopy::beanmean::watchout::kobeha::kawak:
We take our executions of the law very seriously :endthis:

Oh phew! If there's one person whose not afraid of fire or pyromaniacs its @CoC: Color of Clowns ! Although somehow, I feel this is like getting OJ as lawyer for someone accused of homicide...

:saden::risiup:
Who wouldn't want OJ as a lawyer after the acquittal :risiup: