Questions & Mysteries Doflamingo-Vergo parallel with Imu-Saturn?

Now that its confirmed Imu and Gorosei are strong fighters, its possible that Punk Hazard was the mini version of Egghead (both science islands), the next stop after Punk Hazard was Dressrosa, then the next stop could be Marijoa.

And Imu send his important men: Saturn and Kizaru, while Doflamingo send his right hand Vergo to Punk Hazard, and sacrificed Monet and then send Buffalo and Baby5, lost Caesar. Perhaps with the loss, Imu will have to sacrifice some of his men, and lose Vegapunk.

I'm wondering if Birdcage stopped Uranus. Remember, even Fujitora's meteors couldn't break it.

He specifically mentioned that the CDs tried to kill him already.
Meteorite still passes through in sliced form, birdcage doesn't stop it. It would be the same with any island destroying attack.

Now that its confirmed Imu and Gorosei are strong fighters, its possible that Punk Hazard was the mini version of Egghead (both science islands), the next stop after Punk Hazard was Dressrosa, then the next stop could be Marijoa.

And Imu send his important men: Saturn and Kizaru, while Doflamingo send his right hand Vergo to Punk Hazard, and sacrificed Monet and then send Buffalo and Baby5, lost Caesar. Perhaps with the loss, Imu will have to sacrifice some of his men, and lose Vegapunk.

Meteorite still passes through in sliced form, birdcage doesn't stop it. It would be the same with any island destroying attack.
Do you think Saturn or Kizaru will get defeated here?

Maybe Lafitte could hypnotize Saturn.

I'm wondering if Birdcage stopped Uranus. Remember, even Fujitora's meteors couldn't break it.

He specifically mentioned that the CDs tried to kill him already.
Uranus aint what destroyed Lulusia.

There is a theory that all ancient weapons are humans like Shirahoshi

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes i agree.
Doflamingo & Imu have parallels.
Imu/Gorosei ~ Doflamingo/Seats ~ Enel/Enel's Preists

You can also say Kaidou & his Calamities also parallel this, if you consider Joker as the 4th Card in Kaidou's deck ( Joker/K/Q/J , Joker was defeated one Saga prior like Vergo).

Saturn might indeed be the Vergo of this Saga.