G

Gorosei Informer

Get ready to have your minds blown.

Zoro = Racist
Aramaki = Racist
Aramaki sounds kinda like Arashi (Zoro’s Dad)

It follows that Greenbull must be Zoro’s racist uncle.
From Ushimaru being teased to being Green Bull and Zoro's father to this, the irony has never hit me harder than an isekai truck even could....

Would make sense why Oda deliberately avoided him running into Zoro and the SHs too.

Nobody is more racist/xenophobic and spiteful/violent than the Wano people maybe too!

(They tried to burn Inu, Neko and Kawamatsu to death for being non-human and they hounded Orochi's ENTIRE lineage and killed them, even burning them to death just because one of Orochi's ancestors or w/e, tried to poison the other Daimyos was it? So they punished his entire clan/lineage for it? I've heard of the Japanese and I think Chinese cursing and punishing entire generations of families though supposedly, especially cursing future generations. )

:risitameh::shame::zorothink::nicagesmile:

Get ready to have your minds blown.

Zoro = Racist
Aramaki = Racist
Aramaki sounds kinda like Arashi (Zoro’s Dad)

It follows that Greenbull must be Zoro’s racist uncle.
Still remember last year's cope about Aramaki being a fugitive samurai from Wano and Zoro's dad.

There was no way for this chad to be from this full of retards island.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yep. Aramaki cucked his brother and Zoro’s dad
Marimo = moss...

Green Bull has forest powers and thus plants...HE CAN FORM MARIMOS!

"Marimo...I am your father!"

Mari is a bouncy play ball. Mo is a generic term for plants that grow in water. The native names in Ainu are torasampe (lake goblin) and tokarip (lake roller).

Lake goblin? @Pot Goblin Relatives of yours?