Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah bro,now that you allegedly have the spoilers you're gonna get the same treatment as everyone else who has spoilers,everything you say is a hint 😂
Being a part of the cool kids club >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asking for spoilers like a wet 12 for Jonas Brother's autograph.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So you share these infos to all mods? Or just special mods?
The mods who are responsible for opening the threads for the spoilers know some detail to my understanding.

@TheAncientCenturion knows details regarding the spoilers prior to opening the thread for them.

I know he opens the thread for fake spoilers too but usually this man knows a lot than you'd imagine.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The mods who are responsible for opening the threads for the spoilers know some detail to my understanding.

@TheAncientCenturion knows details regarding the spoilers prior to opening the thread for them.

I know he opens the thread for fake spoilers too but usually this man knows a lot than you'd imagine.
I almost never know anything about spoilers. At best I get Ha0’s take an hour before something happens.

What definition? I didn't define anything lol. I just said Coby is an arc princess. Meant to he saved ny actually powerful people.
based on how arc princess are viewed he doesnt qualify as one since arc princess in the entirety of onepiece are never ever captured. They either are free to roome with their countries messed up or they voluntarily allow themsleves to go with the enemy lol. Aint that hard to comprehend. Yonkos dont capture princesses

based on how arc princess are viewed he doesnt qualify as one since arc princess in the entirety of onepiece are never ever captured. They either are free to roome with their countries messed up or they voluntarily allow themsleves to go with the enemy lol. Aint that hard to comprehend
Bro an arc princess doesn't have to be exact same copy lol.

When I say arc princess, I don't mean literally a princess. I just mean that the weak character that's being oppressed/captured/in trouble. And they get saved by strong characters.

That's what arc princess means generally in op fandom.

And Coby fits the bill.