Not the same lol

Those are pirates capturing pirates for their strength.

Coby was a consolation price. Not even the main thing BB went to Amazon lily for. He took him because he couldn't get Boa's fruit.

And all those others either joined up with their captor or fought and won against their captor.
Coby ain't doing either. He's literally getting rescued. He's not fighting anyone important.

Ie, arc princess.
which adds to my point. Yonkos have never went out of there way in the history of this manga to capture a marine

which adds to my point. Yonkos have never went out of there way in the history of this manga to capture a marine
BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO

If BB came all the way to Amazon lily and left empty handed, that's a huge Waste. That's why he took Coby.

If BB had achieved his goal, Coby wouldn't have been captured.

Consolation price.

And BB's whole plan regarding Coby is also trash lol.

Why would the WG give the literal pirate island official member ship in exchange for some random marine who is slightly popular with some people because he was crowd controlling in an incident?

That's why Aokiji calls out BB. Coby himself says he's worthless.

If Meme's spoilers are true i want to request a ban for myself
bb stated his entire crew was pertrified. That includes his fodder ones that were getting folded by the seraphim. And none of them were on the same panel that boa petrified the rest in which bb made his statement that they were turned to stone. So i have zero clue what you on about