How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What if I go to McDonald’s during the 4 week break and saw Redon taking my order

he will give me hints on how much my order cost instead of giving me the price

:crazwhat:
[Scene: McRedonalds, MonsterZoro (MZ) stands in line, waiting to place his order. Redonald, the enigmatic and cryptic manager, stands behind the counter, ready to take MZ's order. TDA, the talkative parrot, perches nearby.]

MZ: (impatiently) Come on, Redonald, just let me see the menu and order my food!

Redonald: (grinning mischievously) Ah, MonsterZoro, you must embrace the thrill of the unknown. I shall reveal your order through hints and silhouettes, testing the limits of your patience and deduction!

MZ: (exasperated) Seriously? Can't you just tell me what I can eat without all the theatrics?

Redonald: (mysteriously) The shadows hold secrets, dear customer. Behold the silhouette of a golden arch, a clue to what lies beneath.

MZ: (angry) I don't want clues, I want to see the menu and choose my food!

TDA: (parroting) Choose my food! Choose my food!

MZ: (snapping) And you, TDA, enough with the parroting!

[MZ grabs TDA and gently tosses him out of the restaurant.]

Redonald: (still cryptic) The sea breeze whispers of a grilled delicacy, a tantalizing taste shrouded in mystery.

MZ: (shouting) I DON'T WANT WHISPERS, I WANT A CLEAR ORDER!

Redonald: (smirking) Patience, MonsterZoro. The shadowy figures dance, revealing glimpses of succulent bites waiting to be unveiled.

MZ: (frustrated) This is ridiculous! I'm hungry, and you're playing these games with me!

Redonald: (teasingly) Ah, the flame of frustration ignites, but the reward will be sweeter when the mystery unfolds.

MZ: (pointing angrily) Listen here, Redonald! I don't care about your mystery, I just want some food!

[Redonald finally relents and shows MZ the menu.]

Redonald: (smiling) Very well, MonsterZoro. Here's the menu. Choose wisely, and may your taste buds be filled with adventure!

MZ: (grumbling) Finally!

[As MZ starts placing his order, TDA peeks through the window, ready to parrot Redonald's words again.]

MZ: (glaring at TDA) Oh no, you don't!

[MZ swiftly shuts the window, keeping TDA outside.]

MZ: (muttering) Peace at last.

[With the order finally placed and TDA temporarily silenced, MZ waits eagerly for his meal, hoping for a respite from the cryptic antics of Redonald and his talkative parrot.]

Status
Not open for further replies.