How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
"L"ee backpedalling as usual, AssmiraL bros have been trying their hardest to downplay the Gorosei for years, anyone with a working pair of eyes could see that, and now with all this evidence they've had no choice to do a complete 180 over the last month, you especially.

Gorosei wipe their asses with the AssmiraLs
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Cry harder you sad pathetic bitch. I literally have said the Gorosei were old Rayleigh/old Garp level for years now, I literally have no idea where your retarded ass gets this shit from. You are butthurt because you bet your entire meaningless life on the idea that Karasu injured Fujitora and now your deranged ass is making shit up. No Admiral fan has ever said the Gorosei were weak and you are a pathetic liar for attempting and failing to spread that lie.

I still don't get why they want to kill Vegapunk. This dude is their biggest asset and It's not even close to being close to being close. WG owes half of it's power to this guy.
He studied the lost history, SO WHAT? The amount of benefit this guy alone has for the WG outclasses his crim of studing the lost history 10 to 1.

Cry harder you sad pathetic bitch. I literally have said the Gorosei were old Rayleigh/old Garp level for years now, I literally have no idea where your retarded ass gets this shit from. You are butthurt because you bet your entire meaningless life on the idea that Karasu injured Fujitora and now your deranged ass is making shit up. No Admiral fan has ever said the Gorosei were weak and you are a pathetic liar for attempting and failing to spread that lie.
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.