How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys hear me out

Nasu (Also; Druj Nasu, Nasa, Nas, Nasuš) is the Avestan name of the female Zoroastrian demon (daeva) of corpse matter. She resides in the north (Vendidad. 7:2), where the Zoroastrian hell lies. Nasu takes the form of a fly, and is the manifestation of the decay and contamination of corpses (nasa) (Bundahishn. 28:29). When a death occurs, Nasu inhabits the corpse and acts as a catalyst for its decomposition. Nasu appears in various texts within the Avesta, notably the Vendidad, as the Vendidad gives particular focus to demons, purification rituals, and the disposal of corpses and other dead matter. Nasu is commonly considered “the greatest polluter of Ahura Mazda’s world.”[1] Belief in Nasu has greatly influenced Zoroastrian funeral rites and burial ceremonies, as well as the general disdain for corpse matter that is harbored within Zoroastrian practitioners.

Nasu-Juro
:crazwhat:
Eveerything started to make sense now.
Goda foreskinning once again :handsup:

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco
Guys hear me out

Nasu (Also; Druj Nasu, Nasa, Nas, Nasuš) is the Avestan name of the female Zoroastrian demon (daeva) of corpse matter. She resides in the north (Vendidad. 7:2), where the Zoroastrian hell lies. Nasu takes the form of a fly, and is the manifestation of the decay and contamination of corpses (nasa) (Bundahishn. 28:29). When a death occurs, Nasu inhabits the corpse and acts as a catalyst for its decomposition. Nasu appears in various texts within the Avesta, notably the Vendidad, as the Vendidad gives particular focus to demons, purification rituals, and the disposal of corpses and other dead matter. Nasu is commonly considered “the greatest polluter of Ahura Mazda’s world.”[1] Belief in Nasu has greatly influenced Zoroastrian funeral rites and burial ceremonies, as well as the general disdain for corpse matter that is harbored within Zoroastrian practitioners.

Nasu-Juro
:crazwhat:
Eveerything started to make sense now.

So they kneel to the Celestial Dragons because the Celestial Dragons control the Admirals? Lol

Well I guess we can agree there, the Celestial Dragons authority is meaningless without the presence of the Admirals to guarantee their words.
Well we already know that is not the case since they have been in power for 800 years .
Plus we also see they have other forces that not part marines , like the holy knights are who going after countries that rebelling .
Hell this chapter we just find out they have a VP weapon that can destroy the islands .

what makes you think people don’t know either of them when cobra asked for a meeting with them and the revs clearly explained that the holy knights are tax collectors who go to rebellious countries
Wait, what? I must've missed that. Thought the only thing that was established is that they hold Judicial power in Mariejoas and are called in to handle disputes between Celestial Dragons. The reason the RAs are even putting Mariejoas under siege is to try to draw them out into a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.