How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bolin tried too much to be new Sokka.

While Mako tried too hard to be new Zuko.

Asami was fine because she was her own thing, at least.
:kayneshrug:
Asami was fine in season 1 and season 4. But the writers forgot about her for the middle of the show.

It's kinda startling how Mako and Bolin failed so hard. Bolin's tears and dumbassery was so annoying as the show went on and Mako literally lost his personality. He was just "detective man" for parts of the show.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What?

They were alright - pretty good.

Well Bolin and Asami at least. Mako and the whole romance shit was meh. But Bolin was hilarious and Asami was good. I would take them over Katara anyday.
Bolin was too much of a cartoon character in a show that wanted to have real stakes. Asami was fine when she got screen time but she just doesn't matter for much of the show.

Were the Kozuki clan specifically mentioned to be the rulers of Wano 900 years ago? Because thats when the Void Century started.
The void century doesn't matter though. The celestial dragons came in to power and formed the WG after they defeated the ancient kingdom. They moved up to the redline after that. So, during the fight against the ancient kingdom, the 20 families would still have been in their homelands.

But we know that Kozuki and wano aided ancient kingdom tremendously during their fight against the 20 kingdoms. They created and scattered the poneglyphs near/at the defeat of the ancient kingdom most likely.

So, if the Family of Bald Gorosei were still in wano, they couldn't have been allies and Kozuki support would have been snuffed out. And they sure as hell couldn't hide a whole ass ancient weapon under wano either.

Maybe Baldy is related to Wano. But I doubt his family is wano's old rulers.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Same can be said for Fuji, Shiki etc..

Even Akainu has some similarities to Japanese yakuza/wano yakuza.

That's just oda being Japanese and including his own culture into his work.
Fujitora's a given as he's based on Zatoichi and there's a high chance Shiki's got a connection with Wano because he has links with the Kurozumi. Even then, Gandhi has more similarities with Wano than these two combined:

His attire looks Wano-ish
His name sounds Wano-ish
His sword's from Wano.
His title has something to do with wealth, which is what Wano's known for in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.