How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just a title.

Enel also called himself a god, does that mean he beats Shanks?

is considered to be a god too, does that make him stronger than Whitebeard:risicheck:
Are you comparing these weaklings to Gorosei who are fighters?

Also Enel isn't above Shanks as we know he's much weaker

When talking about top tier fighters, the PL depends on whom they fight and if they have certain abilities (CoC, adhaki, awakening) and how they are compared to one another per statement

No gorosei is above Kaido and WB, not above other Yonko too
They are also bound to be below Akainu (who will fight Sabo)

Bro give it up, wb said the one piece is needed(which means pk) then the war will start
the world government hype is far far far beyond mere yonko crews
Why would the world government want the pirates to find one piece and a new pirate king to be born.

Remember what bug6gy stated about becoming Pirate King would give them wealth and power. If anything the government would want to stop that.

First of all Nasujuro has nothing to do with Ryuma who lived 400 years ago. Venus is a guy from current era.

Second of all, Mihawk has better hype than Ryuma. Mihawk's blade is the Strongest in the world, Ryuma's blade isnt even a Saijo.
Ryuma = sword god
Mihawk = strongest swordsman

Ryuma’s title is clearly superior. Plus he was paralleled to Joyboy.

Nasujuro is a god. In beating him, Zoro will become a god as well. Why are we downplaying this?

nah get over it

Nasujuro will be the fight that will make Zoro Sword God. It’ll be the thing that puts him above Ryuma, who has even greater hype than Mihawk.
Don't compare a DF baby to Ryuma. :suresure:
Mihawk is the WSS in name and actuality, Oda can't be more clear than this. All the swordsmen that Zoro can fight have devil fruits, only Mihawk and Shanks don't need one. Haki >>> all. :saden:

A zoro fan still thinking Mijawk will be Zoro's FV
Even though the story says Zoro will be WSS before Luffy becomes PK per their promise

Imagine thinking Zoro and Sanji won't fight someone as FV stronger than any villain their fought
:gokulaugh:this is funny, since when main characters fight weaker Villains at EoS

Just like those Akainu and Teach fans who think their fav is above the FV in power or that their fav will still be the FV
Fella who thinks Katakuri or Kidd is relevant is talking about funny stuff.
:kobeha:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
No gorosei is above Kaido and WB, not above other Yonko too
They are also bound to be below Akainu (who will fight Sabo)
I agree lol
Are you comparing these weaklings to Gorosei who are fighters?
I was making an equivalence to explain how dumb the argument is that Gorosei are >Admirals just because the Gorosei are called gods.

guild was created to basically make zoro fight mihawk prior to the war, mhq>>1 yonko crew especially an incomplete one like guild
thinking he makes to the final war at this point is just cope, zoro going to be wss
My point is it doesnt matter. Its a free for all. Zoro vs Mihawk could be the last fight during that conflict, before thw WG.

I don’t think most of the admirals have COC and if the Gorosei don’t then they’re equal to the admirals. Which would support what I’ve actually been saying in PL threads outside of the spoiler room.

top tier logias w/o COC ~ top tier mythical zoans w/o COC should be obvious

Ryuma = sword god
Mihawk = strongest swordsman

Ryuma’s title is clearly superior. Plus he was paralleled to Joyboy.

Nasujuro is a god. In beating him, Zoro will become a god as well. Why are we downplaying this?
Perfect. By the name, Nasujuro is from wano and he possibly was ryuuma main rival. He is still alive because he received the youth surgery from a former ope ope user.

Status
Not open for further replies.