How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Holy Knights def doedn't have 9 or however many top tiers that doesn't make any sense. Their leader at best is top tier rest aren't, somewhere commander tier snd lower (F6/vice admiral tier) for the rest

yeah and explain how, won't matter because there is more then one admiral lol
Wow that logic is blowing my mind:pepeke:

Doesnt matter when Zoro fights an admiral lmao. Before or after Mihawk doesnt change the fact that he fights one.

nah this is cope, he's not making it past raftle while the admirals are there til the end as they protect mary jeios

if you don't want them to be stronger then one your favs that's ok, but oda isn't going that direction
Kizaru going to Egghead completely dismantles the argument that they "only" will sit on their asses and wait for Luffy to attack Mariejois.

We literally do not know what Akainu will do after Eghead, stop assuming.

And there is no "cope". Mihawk isnt remotely my favorite character and Im not really a Zoro fan lol. Im just not acting all high and mighty like you are about your assumptions.

Ill say it again: An admiral can just as likely go down with Zoro before he becomes the WSS as after. Nothing is stopping Akainu from mobilizing after Egghead to attack the Yonko. The WG are clearly strong enough to defend themselves as of the last 2 chapters.

You literally cannot tell me otherwise.

Pluton is a ship though lol. Its just at least not Uranus, but yup @Bounty brought it up to me already. Vegapunk coudnt have created the weapon 38 years ago for God Valley because he inly joined the WG right before Ohara, so that Island should still exist now.
Yes, Pluton is a Ship
Vegapunk created his Version of it and Seraphim are made to be its Crew

This Weapon is also created to shoot 16 times due to Scientific Theory of 16 Basic Human Desires

In other words, this Weapon is somehow helping Imu extract Desires which are then used to create DFs

Also Fujitora will DEFINITELY not fight a straw hat. If anything he will be one of the marines that will go against the system the moment more of the governments darkness comes out. He will be one of the many marines.

Akainu and Ryokygyu might be the only two high ranking marines (excluding vice admirals like Onigumo, the one with a red coat forgot his name ans their likes) that will still be on the WG side even after their shit is exposed to their face
This is half the reason I think the marines fight before Luffy becomes PK, not after. Beforehand means they wont know about said darkness.

Fuji currently is on good terms with Akainu as of 957, which is after the Reverie. Imo, he will fight the crew and other Yonko, but may be an ally afterwards if he lives.

Wow that logic is blowing my mind:pepeke:

Doesnt matter when Zoro fights an admiral
Bruh you got it, if you think zoro is beating an admiral before then tell me what the rest are the straw hat's doing instead making imaginary scenario's
will sit on their asses and wait for Luffy to attack Mariejois.
Literally going there prior to luffy being there but go off
An admiral can just as likely go down with Zoro before he becomes the WSS
Simple logic bro just cope not changing the story, biggest military organization that is going to protect mj, is not losing one of there best fighters prior to the final war,

Warrior gods ?
Oh yeah its over for admiraLs

@EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @MarineHQ
Oda: Gives the Gorosei muscles, battle scars, and a supreme grade sword

Admiralturds: “Lorosei aren’t fighters”

Oda: Reveals that Saturn is on his way to Egghead, knowing that a Yonko crew is there

Oda: Reveals that the Gorosei all have Mythical Zoans and tanked a Hiken

Oda: Reveals that the Gorosei are literally called Warrior Gods

Admiralturds: “…”

Status
Not open for further replies.