Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
I like how Zoro fans bring up Japanese words and themes + mythologies
They really justify their headcanons

You guys also proved ZKK will happen
Says the mf who cries about how only he understands Oda's "narratives" πŸ’€

Btw how is Kidd vs BM CoC clash coming along? Both are dead now right? Maybe they have their fated CoC clash in afterlife...

C

Cruxroux

I like how Zoro fans bring up Japanese words and themes + mythologies
They really justify their headcanons

You guys also proved ZKK will happen
And I love how your whole and sole purpose is to go on internet and shit on a fictional character with all your might still get lol-diffied with low efforts.

Not my point. Im saying Akainu may go on the offensive.
So the biggest military the wg has to offer will go on the offensive and somehow not be there in the final war, good writing keep telling me more
he's not going on no offensive like finding a ponoglpyh you think the gorosei/imu wants them to know and have one of their own lol
Akainu taking the offensive to put an end to piracy as a whole. By letting any of them get the 4 RPs, hes allowing someone to become PK.
We gotta read the manga my man stop talking about fanfics because you can't accept a powerscaling change, luffy is destined by the fate in this verse to become pk, you think akainu is going allow the marines to take unnesscarry casualties facing yonko crews? which also would raise suscipion from the gorosei/imu

othing states the Marines "need" to defend Mariejois during the final war.
take your powerscaling feelings out of it, don't care if you thought the admirals were weak, canonically cannot raid mj without facing mhq , mhq is literally right next to mj, no reason to further this if you think the biggest military getting defeated before the final war is good writing, can't follow a shonen

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Imu is luffy fight.
Luffy will 1v1 him.
Why would he need zoro help
Zoro fought Enel before Luffy did.

Besides, Imu will definitely have strong subordinates

And, do you really think Imu will be defeated solely by Luffy? After Kaido fought almost 20 people?

Lemme ask you a question, do you think that Mihawk will just randomly fight Zoro in the middle of Luffy vs Imu? How does that make sense lol

It isn't happening as you think

It will be the same generic formula

Luffy will meet burnt-man somewhere
BBP and RHP will fight, BBP win
Luffy will meet BBP and win at Beehive or wherever Teach arc will be
Buggy for whatever reasons will be at Roadster too

If you think there will be all 4 yonko in one place fighting, you're dreaming
This is wishful

Oda had chances to switch his writing during Wano and WCI, didnt
Bro, listen to yourself. You are telling me how things will go based on your own fan wishes, then tell me not do do the same.

It also has nothing to do with my "wishes". The narrarive strongly implies all 4 Yonko are fighting for One Piece. Oda's messages about the final arc for the last 5 years strongly suggest its going to be a huge battle. 3 of 4 Yonko are implied to have 3 RPs and need the 4th. Buggy is saying he wants to take the treasure. Mihawk specifically mentions fighting the other 3 Yonko in a sentence.

This shit doesnt get any clearer. And yet, you are adamant in Blackbeard beating Shanks, which actually has no hints in the plot whatsoever lol. Theres no indication we are even going Beehive, plot is happening completely separate from Egghead there already. You act like teach is going to sit and wait for Luffy or Shanks to get the 4th RP.

Last edited:
i didn't say it won't happen :pepeke:

I'm saying, that it doesn't make any sense for Mihawk to be Zoro's final opponent unless it happens in the epilogue.

Oda loves his formula of Zoro fighting the right hand of Luffy's opponent. Mihawk is not the right hand of either Imu/Teach.

I think Zoro would prioritize helping Luffy with Imu over that.... and what would Mihawk even be doing there?
No
Apparently Mihawk having Yoru (night) means he's gonna be FV

I wonder when has Zoro fought someone from different organisation as opponent than the person whom Luffy fighting

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Luffy/Nika = Bringer of Dawn.

Meaning now, we're in the Long Night before the Dawn... ruled by Imu.

Night = Yoru.
I still don't see it bro. Unless Oda somehow ties Mihawk to Imu(which could happen I suppose..... but)

We're supposed to believe, that while Luffy's having the most important fight of his life, his right hand will be fighting some guy without any ties to what's going on?

I remember a theory that during the Final War, Mihawk would sail alone and search fro Zoro and that's when the fight would happen. That made marginally more sense, but I don't think it will happen because it seems like Mihawk's sailing on Cross Guild's ship.

When exactly do you see Zoro vs Mihawk happening? Concurrent with Luffy vs Imu? I'm really curious if you think there's a connection to them(and not based off their eyes being similar lol)

Zoro fought Enel before Luffy did.

Besides, Imu will definitely have strong subordinates

And, do you really think Imu will be defeated solely by Luffy? After Kaido fought almost 20 people?

Lemme ask you a question, do you think that Mihawk will just randomly fight Zoro in the middle of Luffy vs Imu? How does that make sense lol
There will be dragon, shanks,other strawhats, sabo,law, kid and many other to help him

Says the mf who cries about how only he understands Oda's "narratives" πŸ’€

Btw how is Kidd vs BM CoC clash coming along? Both are dead now right? Maybe they have their fated CoC clash in afterlife...
It didn't happen
Nobody dies in OP

How's Mihawk beating marine fleet going?
How's him surviving the seas /NW without joining another organisation going?

Keep coping

Mihawk best feat is beating Daz
He hasn't done a thing to justify his 3B bounty nar chasing fodder marines & fodder pirates

He's not Zoro's FV
You expected King to have CoC , adhaki or awakening...you guys never learn
Mihawk best feat is being the WSS.

You keep calling other people post nonsense yet you're the one who keeps telling us Oda is wrong about Mihawk being the WSS.

:milaugh:

Once the Marines have been defeated and its only the SHs,
didn't say it won't happen :pepeke:

I'm saying, that it doesn't make any sense for Mihawk to be Zoro's final opponent unless it happens in the epilogue.

Oda loves his formula of Zoro fighting the right hand of Luffy's opponent. Mihawk is not the right hand of either Imu/Teach.
You know Zoro can fight multiple people in one arc

Zoro can fight bald guy and then Mihawk in the same arc

Status
Not open for further replies.