How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Imu control the world for so long if Vegapunk made them this weapon only very recently in the OP world

🤔
Yonko started a trend of empire building. Before great pirates era. The recruitment process is non-existent cause there is few pirate in the world. After great pirate era. Both WG and pirates become much stronger than previous era.

Higher authority means higher power

And, with Gorsei being named as warrior gods and with DFS then their higher authority can be equated to higher powers unlike in case of other CDs
An inbred CD literally has the authority to threaten GB with death penalty lol.
By default CDs are above mere commoners no matter, powerlevels are irrelevant. Kizaru serving his employer tea has absolutely nothing to with
powerscaling.

G

Gorosei Informer

Hes so edgy hes the only admiral without a runing gag attached to him:risitavirus:
Just wait...

Until Akinu reveals his Will of Doting Father side! His daughter calling him Bakazuki Bakainu when shes mad at him!

:sanjismug::shakiously::christmwai::ihaha:

Honestly I wish his gag was he keeps getting so angry and exploding, destroying furniture and his office even at worst lol.

Apollo

The Sol King
Heat resistance is disconnected. Oda stated it wasn’t from any Germa enhancements. Besides if their titles meant anything Nami would be fighting Nesjuro but we all know that isn’t happening.
You're right about the heat resistance, but the exoskeleton for example is a power of science.

Also, like I said about Franky, Nami doesn't have the level of relevance to fight endgame opponents like the Gorosei. And Venus will end up as Zoro's fight.

Imagine thinking that not having a gag = edgy
:tchpepe:

I’m not sure you know what edgy even means. You seem to think angry tough and anything that isn’t comedic is edgy which is so moronic that you’re probably like 12
You're the one who doesn't understand the meaning of "Edgy", to think that Zoro is an edgy character is to understand nothing about the character :tchpepe:

You're right about the heat resistance, but the exoskeleton for example is a power of science.

Also, like I said about Franky, Nami doesn't have the level of relevance to fight endgame opponents like the Gorosei. And Venus will end up as Zoro's fight.
I don’t even think the gorosei are endgame. Saturns probably dying here in Egghead afterall regardless.

Imo it’s pretty clear we’ll have Nesjuro vs Zoro and Mars vs Sanji.

He doesn't need to sense a shit, he sends random gravity beam and pulls a meteorite pussy
random gravity beam? How does that work?

Do you know how hard it is it to hit something traveling as fast as a meteor in space, with so much space?
you think Fuji can sense that but can't sense Law's? :gokulaugh:
Law's what?:choppawhat:
They can't even sense where Sabo is and these dumb trolls think Fuji can sense space @Elder Lee Hung

''WHERE YOUR LEADER WENT OFF TO!!'' :broocry:
You realize that Aramaki is not Fujitora, yeah? Of course Aramaki doesn't have his level of CoO.
Just like Fujitora doesn't have Aramaki's level of CoA

Status
Not open for further replies.