How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green blood logic?
We know that when a DF User Dies, their Devil doesn't go to Afterlife alongside them, as if these Devils are Banned from Afterlife
I believe that's cuz they have their own personal Afterlife (Which is The Room where Imu was seen with Straw Hat & mentioned by Guards)

This Man-Made Afterlife is how these Devils are basically Immortal & Imu controls it (Or at least Devil-Side of her)
So if Holy Knights share same Power as Imu (Similar to how Big Mom's Incarnations can also use Soul Pocus)
Then they should be able to access or control DF Abilities that aren't consumed yet

Maybe that's how Blackbeard was able to take WB's Ability
After all, He did Sacrifice someone close to him (Thatch)
This Devil-Looking Race/Tribe is gonna be main focus of this Saga

It's related to Imu, Celestial Dragons, Devil Fruits, Blackbeard & Double-Layered Eyes

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Venus: "Your sword isn't good enough to beat Mihawk, take Shodai Kitetsu. I'm only doing this since its you."

:milaugh::milaugh:
Shanks - I am here to talk about a pirate

Gorosei - About whom?

Shanks - Blackbeard. He scarred me 😭 and I can't do shit to him.

Gorosei - You aren't good enough to beat Gigabeard. We will get him marked by IMU sama and we are only doing this since its you

:suresure:

Shanks - I am here to talk about a pirate

Gorosei - About whom?

Shanks - Blackbeard. He scarred me 😭 and I can't do shit to him.

Gorosei - You aren't good enough to beat Gigabeard. We will get him marked by IMU sama and we are only doing this since its you

:suresure:
AND REMEMBER WE SAY "SINCE IT'S YOU" BECAUSE IT'S YOU
:saturn::goquad:

C

Cruxroux

There could be high possiblity gorosei epithet's don't mean shit.
King the "wildfire"
queen the "The plague"
jack the "Drought"
Doflamingo the "Joker" (no wait he lived upto his name)

It's a Shounen manga bro. When someone is titled "warrior god" you bet they're going to be powerful. We shouldn't have an issue with the Gorosei being God tier not even if they're stronger than the Admirals which is totally reasonable to assume (gotta provide feats though). We should however ask back how and in what way the Yonkou have confirmed themselves superior to the Gorosei as their fans seem mighty confident now.

We're eating regardless. Oda is ending anti-feats going strong for years with each chapter post wano.

- Admirals need permission to fight Yonkou
- Admirals were nerfed in the Holy land
- Kuzan being a member of the BBP means he's inferior to Teach
- Revos put Fuji in bandages
- Shanks stopped Marineford because of his diplomatic status

Lean back and observe the Egghead Wizaru greatness.
:myman:
Sabo wouldn't have been able to survive and escape 5 admirals. The Gorosei are Vice Admiral strength at best

Yeah!!

Gorosei are likely to be stronger than Admirals.

Kizaru was literally serving Saturn.

But this literally puts yonkou fandom in bind - if the gorosei are so strong then they had the power to wipe yonkous anytime then want.

It's clear they deliberately kept yonkou system in check to prevent Roger like incident to happen again
The fuck Kizaru serving the highest ranked celestial dragon(his bosses) has to do with power? You guys powerscale anything.

poor trolls think Fujitora's fodder ass can sense non-living things from space as a new form of CoO Haki (CoO was suppose to be for living things only :gokulaugh:)
Wanna tell me how Fujitora hits a meteor with 100% accuracy with his power in space if he doesn't sense the meteor?

Wanna tell me how Fujitora only lifted the rubble accross dressrosa, while not affecting intact objects or people?
:fujilaugh:

Shanks' brother told the government that he would quit if anyone harms his brother.

That's why the Gorosei and Sengoku are so forgiving to Shanks

Wanna tell me how Fujitora hits a meteor with 100% accuracy with his power in space if he doesn't sense it?

Wanna tell me how Fujitora only lifted the rubble accross dressrosa, while not affecting intact objects or people?
:fujilaugh:
Sure, with his DF ability.

Fuji's fodder ass can sense living things in dressrosa, and can separate rubbles from living things, easy to debunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.