• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If so, then Marcus Mars using the same phrase Sengoku used for his son

Shanks can't get out of riding daddy's coattails
Yeah!

Shanks got audience with Gorosei because of his father status.

Shanks managed to stop war at MF because of his father status.

Shanks became yonkou because of his father status.

Mihawk is lucky that shanks didn't use his political influence to get Mihawk's WSS title as well :milaugh:

The Figarlands as a whole. Even when the Gorosei carry the highest position on paper the Figarlands hold too much power and are thus near untouchable
@MarineHQ
Still doesn't make much sense, how Shanks ended up abandoned as a toddler and now despite being one of the most powerful and influential pirates, aiming for the One Piece and fucking over the WG pretty hard by stealing the Nika fruit from them and feeding it to Luffy, is still so highly respected by the WG to a point the Gorosei sit with him on the table and don't touch him. While Doffy, who was part of the inner circle, got treated like trash after his father abandoned his position despite Doffy wanted to stay a Tenryuubito.

Shanks also has a bounty. So I doubt it's as easy as Shanks being just untouchable due to his supposed status

Apollo

The Sol King
Yeah!

Shanks got audience with Gorosei because of his father status.

Shanks managed to stop war at MF because of his father status.

Shanks became yonkou because of his father status.

Mihawk is lucky that shanks didn't use his political influence to get Mihawk's WSS title as well :milaugh:
Venus: "Your sword isn't good enough to beat Mihawk, take Shodai Kitetsu. I'm only doing this since its you."

:milaugh::milaugh:

Sanji- Warrior of Science

Saturn- Warrior God of Scientific Defense

This is Sanji's Fight.
Too basic

Agriculture guy and cook

Food wars is better

Agriculture gorosei has life controling powers that's why he is young

Jupiter is the largest gas planet

Gas for gorosei and fire for Sanju

Status
Not open for further replies.