• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@MarineHQ WG now has more mythical zoan users than logia users lol
Logia are also the only fruits Vegapunk is unable to reproduce the power of
Logia exceptionalism is real
Logia awakenings still unrevealed for good reason too. (Looks at Punk Hazard, Raijin Island, Enies Lobby, maybe Alabasta (eternal drought) and Drum Island (Snow fruit?), maybe Gods Valley (Yami Yami awakening wiped it from existence? Lmao)

Karasu has a Logia apparently and was able to make talking crows somehow! Some kind fo seperate sentience like Ohara Artur theorised he could do years ago! Honestly sentient elements and thus elemental homunculi potentially (Big Moms main homies foreshadowing it) would be an amazing awakening along with permanent landscape/climate change! Maybe near to or actually infinite stamina/energy too? (Not just their element but some kind of infinite/eternal energy sustenance somehow. Perpetual energy?)

:pepebusi::beanmean:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I hate when leakers decide to not leak because it will be best for us although we are all addicted crackheads that just want something more
It’s very condescending and shows the ego on these losers lol.

“We’re not going to release a full summary because we’ve decided that we know what’s best for you” like, touch grass Incel

I

Indigo

"You're gonna thank for me not dropping summary and letting you read the full chapter"

No i'm not

I like reading spoilers Redon, i'm not those normies that go on rages because somebody spoiled me something

for me spoilers are great, it's just more time to talk about the chapter and get excited

kinda of annoying to assume the entire fanbase thinks the same way

hopefully other leakers will drop more info

Status
Not open for further replies.