How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if she can fly but didn't is an 'excuse', then her being down to 'one shot' because she is 'dumb' is not an excuse. In fact, Queen physically hurt her and King didn't. King just cut the rope. What King did is not a combat feat while Queen's is a combat feat. So, learn the difference.

Nah. Just go and see a recent poll conducted by Shuiesha. And yeah, Zoro is popular in some regions but overall, it was Luffy. Also, if only popularity is a scale, Hancock/Yamato/Katakuri/Doflamingo/Carrot are more popular than Mihawk, Akainu, Dragon, etc. So that logic won't work. Btb, what is this zoro sacrifice? lol. :suresure:
Big mom can fly so no excuses if he got defeated by king while big mom is in o-lin mode when he fought queen. Seriously, you really think what queen did is more impressive than king. Lol

Maybe after wano, Luffy surpassed zoro but someone posted Zoro being more popular before wano ended. And Zoro has almost the same amount as Luffy. Only a dumbass like you would sacrifice Zoro for law/kid.

And lol at not understanding what Zoro sacrifice is. You make law or kid stronger than Zoro and you piss the fanbase which In turn decreases sales. Oda is no idiot to do that. So law/kid becoming stronger is not going to happen. It can even be debated that Zoro is now stronger than luffy and you're here believing law/kid gonna be stronger than Zoro. Lol

This makes sense with the weakest on the way to egghead right now
That doesn't work as a powerscale. Since after Saturn is literally the 3 weapons.

Which leads me to point out, all the planets are people except the 3 weapons.
Now either we're going by Vedic Astrology here, where the last 3 didn't exist.

Or... the weapons are people too and both Uranus and Pluton have sentient connections. (Like I keep thinking what if Lily is Pluton, like bad-end-future Franky.)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah Blackbeard is more commonly related to black holes as that’s the name of his signature attack.

He doesn’t really have any symbolism with the moon
He is opposite of luffy

In mythology, moon is considered as opposite of Sun

We also have that image with moon and BB.

BB being black hole doesn't actually tie with story as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.