How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

How can you look at this and still think that it is Shanks' brother who also happens to be a swordsman, yield a similar sword, have a similar cape, and have the same beard and haircut?

Plot twist its just the ultimate Shanks fanboy who really insists on resembling him and being his equivalent of Bartolomeo but taken up to 11.

:saden:

(I really want it to be Shanks for the agenda and meltdowns though)

Oda made a drawing of all the Warlords when they were younger

That doesn't prove he isn't a slave.
He could have been a slave of the Figarland family and be a sparring partner for their son Shanks.
Shanks and Mihawk became friends and excape together at young age, Shanks joined the Roger pirates and Mihawk went his own way.

Could be Cousin or some close related with him.
What if Shanks is the moon. He has a face that faces the sun (Luffy) and a face that faces the earth (Imu). He has 3 personalities as he ate the cerberus fruit.
Plot twist its just the ultimate Shanks fanboy who really insists on resembling him and being his equivalent of Bartolomeo but taken up to 11.

:saden:

(I really want it to be Shanks for the agenda and meltdowns though)
The story gets more interesting if it's indeed Shanks

The fact the Doflamingo Seraphim can mid diff the real one is funny
Depends on the devil fruit, but for now Doflamingo folds him
Restraining the Seraph would be far too easy, and if Doffy's strings can survive a meteor then nothing the seraph can do about it
From there Doffy can toy with him however he likes

I

Indigo

He could have been a slave of the Figarland family and be a sparring partner for their son Shanks.
Shanks and Mihawk became friends and excape together at young age, Shanks joined the Roger pirates and Mihawk went his own way.
I mean sure

But would they really let a slave fight a Celestial Dragon? they don't even breathe the same air as commoners lmao

What does Slave has to do anything with WSS.
maybe figarland rival family left mariejois like doflamingo did and met the same fate and mihawk went Broke once the resources ran out.

Status
Not open for further replies.