How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the devil fruit, but for now Doflamingo folds him
Restraining the Seraph would be far too easy, and if Doffy's strings can survive a meteor then nothing the seraph can do about it
From there Doffy can toy with him however he likes
I have a very hard time seeing Doflamingo damaging the Seraphim

That doesn't prove he isn't a slave.
He could have been a slave of the Figarland family and be a sparring partner for their son Shanks.
Shanks and Mihawk became friends and excape together at young age, Shanks joined the Roger pirates and Mihawk went his own way.
Shanks was found in a box when he was a baby, we saw that in movie red.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi did you guys think Navy is Stronger than WG?
You know this is a question I’ve never been asked before. Lol

And I guess the short answer would be no. Even if we exclude Imu, we have 5 top tiers in the Gorosei, another potential 9 top tiers in the Holy Knights, and now we have the Seraphim who will grow into Roger++ level beings…no, the Navy can’t stop that. Lol

This is why I’m believing more and more that the majority of the Navy will wind up as allies in the final war, lead by Fujitora.

I mean sure

But would they really let a slave fight a Celestial Dragon? they don't even breathe the same air as commoners lmao
Shanks trained with him in secret, because he liked Mihawk. Or some other random reason.
I'm just saying Oda could make someting up to make him a former slave, not that difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.