How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
We should start a thread about it once the chapter is out lol
You already know. Lol

Man, I wonder if Oda is devaluing Celestial Dragon Shanks like this on purpose or if it’s accidental? Either way it is the right decision, Figarland “Government Dog” Celestial Dragon Shanks has always been a fraud and it’s great to see this all come to fruition.

Yes, indeed. That's how supreme Shanks' political power is within the WG.

Yes, indeed. Shanks' political power within the WG is astonishing. He can live his life as one of the most influential pirates, be part of the Roger pirates, steal the Nika fruit from a WG ship and feed it to Luffy and he still is so highly respected within the WG that he can walk in and out from Marijoa, talk with the Gorosei and walk into the MF war to tell the admirals and fleet admiral to settle down in front of a world wide audience.

Meanwhile the fleet admiral of the marines is told to shut up.

:risiup:
Yeah because the gorosei are corrupt, their disrespect towards Sakazuki is unjustified, Sakazuki has increased military power higher than it has ever been before, he recruited 2 admirals (both who have battle iq and strength around the same level as aokiji pre-injury) in exchange for 1 one admiral. Any form of Sakazuki disrespect is built off of bias and unjustified hatred of his character, shanks is a 🐁 and thats all he'll ever be.

If the Gorosei are old and washed up, and holy knight leader is also old
Tf did the government use Bonney for then dump her back into the seas...

Akainu literally says a shiver went down his spine when she escaped
:risicheck:
Well she escaped after Saka captured her, so they didn't use her powers or anything. But I don't think they need her powers, though we'll see what role her powers actually play.

The CD are looking stacked, so far is all going according to what I had enviosined for a group of people who had kept control of the world for 800 years. In a world where power rules all, seeing the CD have these powerhouses fits in perfect. I have a thread in the making that explains as to why CD despite having been so powerful use Warlords/Marines/CP0/CP1-9/etc.

Marine revolt led by Fujitora is a certainty at this point vs the CD, since the CD would have enough forces still for plenty of fights to happen. Holy Knight leader vs Fujitora, is my new added possibility next to Sakazuki or Gorosei member.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Yes, indeed. That's how supreme Shanks' political power is within the WG.

Yes, indeed. Shanks' political power within the WG is astonishing. He can live his life as one of the most influential pirates, be part of the Roger pirates, steal the Nika fruit from a WG ship and feed it to Luffy and he still is so highly respected within the WG that he can walk in and out from Marijoa, talk with the Gorosei and walk into the MF war to tell the admirals and fleet admiral to settle down in front of a world wide audience.

Meanwhile the fleet admiral of the marines is told to shut up.

:risiup:
Well of course, Celestial Dragon Shanks is a Government Dog, of course he has all these privileges lmfao. Can you imagine if Celestial Dragon Shanks were an actual self-made man instead of what he is? He wouldn’t have survived past the age of 6 if he actually had to face the same struggles as everyone else.

Life tends to be pretty easy when you are a slave owning Government dog instead of being a self-made man like the Admirals are. Lol

Did you read the next phrase "almost everyone with CoC is linked to Luffy"

Even Sengoku is linked in a way to Luffy :
clashed Luffy and Luffy's grandpa team-mate
So gaimon is linked to Luffy?

You do understand that almost every character will be linked to the MC right.

Wtf is the logic here

Status
Not open for further replies.