How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but Vegapunk in itself is a solid "high top tier" with all his seraphims, mass destruction weapons capable of one shotting countries, and countless other ridiculous inventions. Man was only short of MONEY. Science is power:steef: Evil Vegapunk and his ambitions would be unstoppable

1. Sun God Luffy vs King of The World Government Imu
2. World's Most Wanted Man Dragon vs Holy Knight Leader Garling Figarland
3. King of Hell Zoro vs Strongest God Warrior Saint Ethanbaron V. Nasujuro

I mean, if you take it from my view, I think he's heavily tied to the WG side plot wise. The meeting with the Gorosei has grounds to make you question everything Shanks is. He could be "using" Luffy to get to One Piece for example.

Or maybe he is actually good, i dont know, but I think its clear his plot is more than just Blackbeard lol
His actions are arbitary . My only guess papa shanks wont be happy if he finds out his son stopped an admiral from capturing luffy.

My only guess is the person meetong gorosei may not be shanks . How did Shanks travel from all thw way from red line to wano.

Also if you remember Shanks was able to travel really fast and was able to hold kaido. What if it was not Shanks that was holding kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.