How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Morgans is gonna orchestrate the war on the WG. He probably was told of Imu so he will have all parties point guns at the WG to reveal their darkness officially to the world

And we are still missing some stuff ideally

- The rest of the God Knight intros (assuming only Figarland is introduced here)
- Kong's reintroduction as the WG Commander in Chief
- Whoever potentially serves under Kong (does a WG Land Army exist? A cipher pol leader? Etc)
Kong and King Kong Zoan
I will be thereeee

C

Cruxroux

Nah. One Piece was never a story of a 'misfit turning into someone important' like Naruto. The inherited Will and fate have been emphasized since the beginning of the series. And bloodline doesn't matter in one piece as much as it matters in Naruto. DF system is broken but Oda never went to the level of 'planetary' and no matter how broken DF is, it is useless in seawater.
This chosen stuff never came up pre-time skip. except in marineford and bits of archipelago arc

I started to watch the series for zoro and luffy , random nobodies aiming for the top. with ussop/sanji/nami another random nobodies.

Blood line doesn't matter , Luffy bloodline , Zoro bloodline (I hate to say this as a zoro fan , even if doesn't borrow anything from his lineage , it ruined his character for me) , sanji bloodline , won't be suprised if nami has some too at this point.

Haki and chakra is almost similar , Chakra wasn't planetary level either until 4th great ninja war , watch final one piece get planetary as well. I might not even read it. chakra doesn't recover itself as quickless as haki , it takes days for them to recover could be lite version alternative to Seawater for DF.
DF are broken and so is Kekkai genkai. down side of kekkei genkai being too much chakra consumption , sasuke explained using susanno with the pain in every cell of his body.

But no matter how hard you try to disagree , shounen somehow turns into this kind of mess.

And we are still missing some stuff ideally

- The rest of the God Knight intros (assuming only Figarland is introduced here)
- Kong's reintroduction as the WG Commander in Chief
- Whoever potentially serves under Kong (does a WG Land Army exist? A cipher pol leader? Etc)
I think the WG's army is just the armies of the WG nations. The red line is probably defended by Cipher Pol and the holy knights.

Did people think a Yonkou could just walk into the castle where Imu resides only because he's nice to talk too?
Of course he has some special ties and privileges that made this possible.
I think even powerscaling that is stupid lol. Like of course he has political ability to do so because of family ties.

The REAL question is why would he if he's 100% a good character?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Doffy is a celestial dragon too but he doesn't have the privileges Shanks has.
That's because his father left Mary Geoise and pretty much said "i'm human lol". Doffy is officially a former celestial dragon in the eyes of the others.

We need to know more about the Figarland's relationship with the Gorosei and the other celestial dragons.
Yeah. I think he's really prominent if he has the authority to execute another.

And how did Shanks end up in the treasure chest that Roger found?
I think his celestial dragon mother put him there to protect him from the Rocks Pirates. Like, a desperate action to save him. That's what my theory always was.

Status
Not open for further replies.