How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Government dog who released the Sun God fruit back into the world and then inspired the kid who ate it to become a pirate XD
Probably too stupid to know what he was doing lol. Reminder that this same guy has private conversations with the Gorosei where he begs them to send the Admirals after his competition. Lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Luckily i just logged in when whomever the cunt who posted this fake leak was exposed.
Lmao yeah, Emunopla was the one spreading it, sorry you got baited man. Fucking sucks. I was wondering why Oda would suddenly indulge the Cerberus theory now too, when he also said he doesn't like others predicting his own story too.

Hopefully he has something epic planned for BB regardless.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
It's crazy that someone as strong as Magellan probably won't even be top 10 EOS WG employees :ihaha:

Imu, The Gorosei, Sakazuki, the Admirals, Papa Figarland, Kong, and a maybe a few other Holy Knights.

There might be other new characters Oda will introduce too.

his epithet is literally
"Red-Haired"
OK? Does that make him any special?
\

That's actually a good point lol.

Maybe he has a strong family resemblance. Maybe there's a bunch of ginger celestial dragons running around:milaugh:
I mean try to put yourself in the shoes of his parents/mother:
-you get attacked by pirates,hide your infant in a treasure chest to protect him
-decades later there's this one pirate somewhere out there

I wouldn't be able to connect the dots that my child that disappeared years ago is that one random guy.

The other point is how does Shanks know of his origins?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Why do you think that
Crocodiles time of being a villain is done for, he helped Luffy and his plan was utopia. That is not being rehashed.

Buggy is a meme.
the next prominent cross guild characters are Daz Bones & Galdino. With the most generous power inflation, Daz is vet level.

This group will not and can not antagonize them straw hats

Status
Not open for further replies.