How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are rooting for another crew feat

bro couldnt even beat Law and Bepo on his own stoppppp
York betrayed others and government betrayed her, and she has another plan, if it involved siding with BB pirates then they need to take York.

Teach didn't even go all out with Quake DF vs Law after giving a free Shock Wille hit that could hurt even Kaido or BM.

Law > Zolo.

When it comes to Mihawk you wank his bounty, when it comes to Law you completely ignore it lmao.

York betrayed others and government betrayed her, and she has another plan, if it involved siding with BB pirates then they need to take York.

Teach didn't even go all out with Quake DF vs Law after giving a free Shock Wille hit that could hurt even Kaido or BM.

Law > Zolo.

When it comes to Mihawk you wank his bounty, when it comes to Law you completely ignore it lmao.
so BB got low diffed and bailed, despite 2 OP Dfs

also we have seen Law at his peak and he isnt worth 3m

Because relationships arent cookie cutter. Spandam needs Lucci's protection because hes a weaking rat.

This is the first instance of a Gorosei leaving Mariejois, and the first thing your brain jumps to is "protection means weakling" even though there examples of Yonko Commanders protecting their leaders.

Tldr: You dont know anything lmao
Nowhere did I mention as Gorosei as weakling, I just said he's WAY WEAKER than an Admiral

To me they are stronger than commanders, that's why Vice Admirals aren't said to be there as Gorosei's protection but Admiral is his protection. Because Gorosei is stronger than everyone but Kizaru.

And once again with your shitty WB commander argument. WB didn't need their protection.
Do you think Whitebeard can't block Mihawk's slash or Kizaru's light beams?

Status
Not open for further replies.