How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

:milaugh: Thanks for the laugh.

Shanks doesn't even cut people, just like Roger wasn't WGS, Shanks can't be WGS, they use same style.

Ok since we are using databooks:

Proves nothing lmao ,
Roger , Shanks are Swordsman confirmed , you're the one to think otherwise.

it really says , he sits at the top of all the swordsman and Waiting for someone to surpasss his rival Shanks.

They were equal in Swordsmanship , Mihawk wasn't even bother to use haki.
Imagine Luffy Fighting without haki , he get foderised by yc3.

Mihawk isn't the type to go all out hunting a rabbit.
also warlords were following Sengoku plan , Moment sengoku shouted to move away from the ice , they planned to trap the pirates.

Even marco clashed briefly with Bigmam and kaidou. should I start calling him equal to that?
Vista is called strong but not the strongest.

He wears sunglasses and has long pointy hair and beard that together form a crescent moon
I hope it looks like an evil person's broccoli:milaugh:
I mostly feel like Ben is stopping Shanks from being cruel..Like the first chapter and cutting off Kid's hand..It's time to wake up the baby lion gene:endthis:

Proves nothing lmao ,
Roger , Shanks are Swordsman confirmed , you're the one to think otherwise.

it really says , he sits at the top of all the swordsman and Waiting for someone to surpasss his rival Shanks.

They were equal in Swordsmanship , Mihawk wasn't even bother to use haki.
Imagine Luffy Fighting without haki , he get foderised by yc3.

Mihawk isn't the type to go all out hunting a rabbit.
also warlords were following Sengoku plan , Moment sengoku shouted to move away from the ice , they planned to trap the pirates.

Even marco clashed briefly with Bigmam and kaidou. should I start calling him equal to that?
Vista is called strong but not the strongest.
Marco > Vista troll LOL.

So you admit by using this logic Big mom > Mihawk?

Also you didn't explain why Roger wasn't WGS if his Kamusari style counts as swordsmanship, debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.