How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackbeard is next tof all after Egg head. He us next to die.

A blackbeard pirare ship has apoeared outside egg head island. Obvisouly its going do something that will nake Luffy target Blackbeard and kill him or defeat him permanently
Post automatically merged:

He isngoing to habe Luffy neg them when he sued advanced haki, as Luffy has not used advanced haki om egg head island once.
That's not going to happen, Blackbeard hasn't even fought Shanks

Blackbeard is next tof all after Egg head. He us next to die.

A blackbeard pirare ship has apoeared outside egg head island. Obvisouly its going do something that will nake Luffy target Blackbeard and kill him or defeat him permanently
Post automatically merged:

He isngoing to habe Luffy neg them when he sued advanced haki, as Luffy has not used advanced haki om egg head island once.
True mihawk and Croc will 2v7 them and neg the group
:myman:

That's not going to happen, Blackbeard hasn't even fought Shanks
It will happen, which is why his ship is at egg head island. If the ship was not there, I would have said different, but his shi] at Egg head island means he is next om the chopping block.

Also if you go through my post history you would see, everything I said has been proven correct by Oda.

It will happen, which is why his ship is at egg head island. If the ship was not there, I would have said different, but his shi] at Egg head island means he is next om the chopping block.

Also if you go through my post history you would see, everything I said has been proven correct by Oda.
Egghead is clearly part of the Marine Saga.

Blackbeard has yet to kill Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.