How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm loving these holy knights, although the leader of the group is another person inferior to Kaidou, I believe this guy is at least stronger than an admiral.

It seems like his father or maybe even grandfather is the leader.

It's not impossible that he has a brother, but I think there's only going to be one Figarland in the Holy Knights
Until we don't know for certain whether the 'Shanks' we saw talk to the Gorosei was indeed Shanks I'm not going to pass my judgement yet.
This one point would change everything about Shanks' personality and his role in the story.

It is a win lol. Celestial Dragon Shanks is

1. Confirmed to be weaker than Admirals who are the strongest in the Government

2. Confirmed to only be alive because the Admirals protect him and can’t attack him or Saint Figarland Sr would execute them.

Celestial Dragon Shanks being confirmed a fraudulent government dog is absolutely a huge win for Admiral bros. Lol
Bro, hes shown physically stopping these people with his prowess alone. How is he a fraud when he 1 shots Kid, something BM couldnt even do?

His title is just another advantage to his character. Yes, weve said for years thats how he stopped Marineford or can visit Gorosei, but that has no direct influence on his personal strength lol

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You know what ? I want the leader of the holy knights to be a swordsman, so we will have:

Mihawk > Swordsman Fujitora.

Mihawk > Leader of the Holy Knights and Fujitora.

Kaidou > Mihawk > Leader of the Holy Knights and Fujitora

Status
Not open for further replies.