How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time Trashda had 3 chapters in a row?

Now taking a 1 month break (again once before Egghead)

If they clown only took a month break before Onigashima‘s climax we may have gotten a better story, better ending for Big Mom‘s fight, better flashback for Waido & Awakened Waido... For fuck sake

Yeah, he really should consider what a bitter whiny fanboy wants above his own health. Just go ahead and go blind for the "fans" ..... For fucks sake.
:seriously:

Seraphim Doffy alone makes this a 10.10 chapter fufufufu :pepedoffy:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aight, I’m starting to see something come together…when Shanks spoke to the Gorosei about a “certain pirate,” he was talking about HIMSELF…he’s a member of the Figarland family which is why they granted him an audience, and that’s when he told them he’s going after the One Piece (motivation TBD) and to let him follow through, possibly for their benefit as well as his. I never wanted the “Shanks is a traitor/using Luffy for nefarious means” theory to be real, but if it is, that’s where my money is going :endthis:

How does it feel bb is weaker than nasujuro?
Blackbeard is so trash man not even a side villain
He falls before navy lmfao
BB is not the main villain
Hes just another Arc Boss
So Imu was cutting a side villain's poster who is the first man to have 2 DF powers in history? :steef: You keep being dumb.

Luffy can be PK and its still not guaranteed BB will lose, just like WB was still WSM after Roger become PK, BB will be superior to WB after all.

Aight, I’m starting to see something come together…when Shanks spoke to the Gorosei about a “certain pirate,” he was talking about HIMSELF…he’s a member of the Figarland family which is why they granted him an audience, and that’s when he told them he’s going after the One Piece (motivation TBD) and to let him follow through, possibly for their benefit as well as his. I never wanted the “Shanks is a traitor/using Luffy for nefarious means” theory to be real, but if it is, that’s where my money is going :endthis:
Lmfao i said this yesterday

"Theres a certain pirate I want to talk about, ME"

:pepeanger:

What are your thoughts on Jew Peter btw

Status
Not open for further replies.