How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

First, Oda would have to make that mfker stand up from his desk and do something.

Last Dragon appearances were all this:

Something happens.

Dragon:
:noo:
Yes, I mean, I'm quite disappointed with Dragon, especially after finding out that he was unaware of Imu-sama's existence. Dragon has been taking actions against the World Government, but none of that has been shown. The guy is literally useless so far. The hype surrounding him is solely because he's the MC's father, not because he's a captivating character with a cool appearance or any feat other than evading Blackbeard. LMAO.

But knowing what Oda did to Akainu after he achieved the position of Fleet Admiral, I would say that the treatment Dragon is receiving as the leader of the revolutionaries is justified.

Assuming that Nasujuro has a mythical Deva the enemies of the Asuras

Devas are invisible to the human eye. The presence of a deva can be detected by those humans who have opened the "Divine eye" (divyacakṣus), (Pāli: dibbacakkhu), (Chinese: 天眼), an extrasensory power by which one can see beings from other planes. Their voices can also be heard by those who have cultivated divyaśrotra, a power similar to that of the ear.

Most devas are also capable of constructing illusory forms by which they can manifest themselves to the beings of lower worlds; higher and lower devas sometimes do this to each other.
Devas are also capable of moving great distances speedily, and of flying through the air, although the lower devas sometimes accomplish this through magical aids such as a flying chariot.
Literally a godlike Shiryu. :snoopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.