How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're kind of arguing apples and oranges, I feel. You're debating whether it's actually possible at all. Yes, it is, and there are certain situations where it absolutely will be taken seriously, once it's escalated to legitimate physical threats, doxxing, and death threats. But I'm saying that for the vast majority of situations, it's probably not going to lead to anything even remotely productive. You're effectively wasting money going the legal route.

We're kind of arguing apples and oranges, I feel. You're debating whether it's actually possible at all. Yes, it is, and there are certain situations where it absolutely will be taken seriously, once it's escalated to legitimate physical threats, doxxing, and death threats. But I'm saying that for the vast majority of situations, it's probably not going to lead to anything even remotely productive. You're effectively wasting money going the legal route.
I am not an attorney. I won't make that judgment. You sound confident. Are you an attorney or just assuming?

If Beta had cash to burn or ended up with medical issues or has an attorney in the family...

Just saying...

I am not an attorney. I won't make that judgment. You sound confident. Are you an attorney or just assuming?

If Beta had cash to burn or ended up with medical issues or has an attorney in the family...

Just saying...
Eh. I shouldn't have spoken like it's an absolute. That's on me. I guess in this hypothetical if he found a lawyer that was willing to take his money to engage in a dead end lawsuit then good for him.

G

Gorosei Informer

I didn't see it myself but I've heard Beta harassed a certain prominent female member of this forum permanently. I won't say who given who they might be nor being a witness to it or having evidence either. It sounds like a delicate matter.

When I joined here, he had gotten banned for toxicity/harassment IIRC around that time too and I've seen him be actively very toxic to others and extremely narcissistic, purposely provoking others by indirectly insulting a LOT of people here and acting as of he's unironically intellectually superior to us and our "Supreme Internet Lord."

He's one of the 1st people I genuinely came to hate on here and be so open about it. He's far from innocent regardless.

God knows what he says and does in private on and off here to people here too. Especially if he's this terrible and insufferable publicly.

I've seen him being nasty to the staff on occasions too especially Van and I think Nat, not sure or Nat sure even lol.

I'm autistic like him so he can't excuse his behaviour behind that either. The more toxic, worst parts of it especially.

333vil, Artur, Ohara the Fox, and Grand Line Review all just steal theories from this website without credit. None of these people are credible members of the fanbase.

edit: 333vil used to credit. I don't want to shit on him too much. He made a video about my shanks theory and credited me for it at the time. But he hasn't been doing that lately.
Agreed he hasn't lately. But it was actually Larry from that onepiece talk that took the theory of mines. When I heard him state "imu as the former poiseden " I was like where did this all of a sudden come from????? Had this theory up for months. Linked youtubers to see it now all of a sudden its there theory

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I didn't see it myself but I've heard Beta harassed a certain prominent female member of this forum permanently.

When I joined here, he had gotten banned for toxicity/harassment IIRC around that time too and I've seen him be actively very toxic to others and extremely narcissistic, purposely provoking others by indirectly insulting a LOT of people here and acting as of he's unironically intellectually superior to us and our "Supreme Internet Lord."

He's one of the 1st people I genuinely came to hate on here and be so open about it. He's far from innocent regardless.

God knows what he says and does in private on and off here to people here too. Especially if he's this terrible and insufferable publicly.

I've seen him being nasty to the staff on occasions too especially Van and I think Nat, not sure or Nat sure even lol.

I'm autistic like him so he can't excuse his behaviour behind that either. The more toxic, worst parts of it especially.
Beta said some worse than Solis level gore shit
I hope he’s fucked off from this place permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.