How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ella Harper known as 'The Camel Girl', pictured here in the 1880s, she was born with a very rare orthopaedic condition called congenital genu recurvatum that caused her knees to bend backwards."

So it was a congenital deformity instead of edit...i wonder who organized this kind of freak show and who got the most profit out of this
Why are her shoes backwards as well then? Shouldn't they be facing the normal direction? I guess she could've just crammed them in the wrong way to further complete the illusion.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
"Ella Harper known as 'The Camel Girl', pictured here in the 1880s, she was born with a very rare orthopaedic condition called congenital genu recurvatum that caused her knees to bend backwards."

So it was a congenital deformity instead of edit...i wonder who organized this kind of freak show and who got the most profit out of this
Holy shit! :usoprice:

Who do you think is uranus?
Logically speaking it has to be the moon or atleast part of the moon. It only makes sense. If it was accessible they would not have to rely on vegapunk to make a semi version of it.

It makes sense it being tied to the moon. To add the D'S connection to uranus explains why D'S are known to cause a storm since the moon affects the actual weather. This could also explain the reasoning as to why it rained when vivi in elebastic screamed for here people to stop etc. This is why I always told people that vivi was indeed a D

Status
Not open for further replies.