How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it myself but I've heard Beta harassed a certain prominent female member of this forum permanently. I won't say who given who they might be nor being a witness to it or having evidence either. It sounds like a delicate matter.

When I joined here, he had gotten banned for toxicity/harassment IIRC around that time too and I've seen him be actively very toxic to others and extremely narcissistic, purposely provoking others by indirectly insulting a LOT of people here and acting as of he's unironically intellectually superior to us and our "Supreme Internet Lord."

He's one of the 1st people I genuinely came to hate on here and be so open about it. He's far from innocent regardless.

God knows what he says and does in private on and off here to people here too. Especially if he's this terrible and insufferable publicly.

I've seen him being nasty to the staff on occasions too especially Van and I think Nat, not sure or Nat sure even lol.

I'm autistic like him so he can't excuse his behaviour behind that either. The more toxic, worst parts of it especially.
I think he's a really lonely internet boy with emotional issues, who need to at least to not flaunt his bad behavior around like he's super proud of it.

Honestly speaking as hype as this chapter is.... its not really anything special

1. We knew that based on the seraphim listed oda was focusing on only the old or the original warlords being seraphim.

2. It was clear that Shanks had some ties to the world government in some way due to him showing up many chapters ago in their meeting room.

3. It was also obvious that the rest would be named after planets since it was already confirmed in egghead with Saint saturn being named after one.

4. It was also very obvious that they were fighters since again SHANKS SHOWED UP IN THEIR MEETING PLACE with then having 0 admirals, or marines or cipher pol agents available

5. Don't know why the cerburus is hype when we have orochi who has even more heads

6. It has been speculated for years that imu more than likely got the ope ope no mi immortality procedure done amd this chapter confirms it.

7. Some in worstgen literally stated that most likely what destroyed lulicia was created by vegapunk infact there were fake spoilers and theories in reference to it lol

Long story short nothing is above expectation. At this point we are simply getting confirmation on what we already expected

Still a bit odd that Oda has introduced so many high to top tier combatants on the WG side of things so late in the game.

Imu
5 Gorosei
9 Holy Knights
At least 7 Seraphim

On top of the Marines. Kind of unfortunate his best attribute (world building) is probably going to lead to some really unsatisfactory fights to wrap this shindig up quicker.

Still a bit odd that Oda has introduced so many high to top tier combatants on the WG side of things so late in the game.

Imu
5 Gorosei
9 Holy Knights
At least 7 Seraphim

On top of the Marines. Kind of unfortunate his best attribute (world building) is probably going to lead to some really unsatisfactory fights to wrap this shindig up quicker.
This!!!!

Imu
5 Gorosei
9 Holy Knights
At least 7 Seraphim

Don't forget to add the zodiac vice admirals as well!!

C

CensoredbyWG

Kaido was captured by the marines 8 times and tried executing him but couldn't even scar him. Which means Oden is already above admiral. Did scabbards scar kaido?

Anyone who scars kaido is a yonko and so Zoro is a yonko.
:lawsigh:

Zoro needed coc to beat commander, compare that to how admirals and yonkos treat commanders and its obvious he has a LONG way to go until there.

Status
Not open for further replies.