Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Overall, I think this chapter was mid. At least the flashback is over. Few question answered and lot more plot points that need to be explained.

Thinking that One Piece can end in 5 years is just delusion now, even if there's only a single arc remains with the huge amount of plot points (and oda is taking his time with what he actually shows.) This flashback was not needed as it is and could be shorter. Actually I think that if he showed this during wano instead of just hyping it up it would have been better.
Female croc actually seems very plausible now. The design of the character certainly is very androgynous to say the minimum. Is there any male child as androgynous as croc?even Cavendish dtill looks like a man. Oda male characters are very unique to say the least.

Is it me or Gorosei have humanity in them. Saturn question imu about human loss maybe deep down they are not really bad.

There must be reason they dont question imu maybe fear of his/her power .
I don’t think it’s even fear they just seem like they’re beholden to him because he is ruler of the world so he just gets what he desires cause it’s his right