Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Oh yeah, didn't Whitebeard have brown hair when we first saw him around Jaya?
Hmm I can't find him with brown hair now...he had a bandana on when we first saw him too...

Hi having brown hair does sound oddly familiar, maybe a fan colouring? Oda depicts younger Whitebeard with blonde hair though but I think blonde hair can turn brown due to a lot of sun or something like that? Or brown can turn blonder?

We know Whitebeard is from the Edward family supposedly but not the family is other parent is part of. So his dad could be an Edward or his mother and the other parent being another family ofc, maybe a Figarland somehow? Probably not though lol.

Hmm I can't find him with brown hair now...he had a bandana on when we first saw him too...

Hi having brown hair does sound oddly familiar, maybe a fan colouring? Oda depicts younger Whitebeard with blonde hair though but I think blonde hair can turn brown due to a lot of sun or something like that? Or brown can turn blonder?

We know Whitebeard is from the Edward family supposedly but not the family is other parent is part of. So his dad could be an Edward or his mother and the other parent being another family ofc, maybe a Figarland somehow? Probably not though lol.
Well, Whitebeard's original jolly roger was also a Manji, so I guess Oda finalized his design when he and Shanks talked.