Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Dude. Chapter had some good moments but overall was just plot holes of Oda.

How he treated Lulusia Kingdom makes no fucking sense. How he treated the Tenryuubito who stand up for Fishmen people. Why doing that instead of not having Fishmen as part of Reverie for example.

Gandhi suggested that they test the weapon on a forest or sea, and at first Valkyrie seemed concerned about the number of civilians. The average Celestial Dragons wouldn't care about these things. This shows the Gorosei disagree with quite a few of Imu's ideas.

Almost every single antagonistic group in OP has it's traitors too....

I wish to see more of the Gorosei. Especially lol interacting with characters outside of each other, and Imu
Just compare Saint Figarland introduction dialogue lol. Gorosei seems more « humans » for some reason

At this point I think Oda is just trolling with giving these new characters swords in their introduction.
Just look at Greenbull, he was introduced with a sword, but only uses his devil while fighting, so definitely no swordsman.

If he really introduces a new high level swordsman he should just give their swordsman rank, that would also give us a feeling how they stack up against Zoro and Mihawk. I think he should have done this from the start, that would have made Zoro's journey much more tangible, now it's just defeat Mihawk and done.
Swords are the most common weapon tho. There is no issue if more people get introduced with swords.

Gandhi suggested that they test the weapon on a forest or sea, and at first Valkyrie seemed concerned about the number of civilians. The average Celestial Dragons wouldn't care about these things. This shows the Gorosei disagree with quite a few of Imu's ideas.

Almost every single antagonistic group in OP has it's traitors too....

I wish to see more of the Gorosei. Especially interacting with characters outside of each other, and Imu
I hope they are not 1 dimensional but resonable villains .

They dont like they love genocide .