Jujutsu Kaisen 225 SPOILERS

Ask the narrator who is coping then, it's literally said they're equals. The point is that their DE are different in their nature, Sukuna can hit from outside, Gojo cannot because that's how their DE works and that's it. It's that simple but I'm sorry you don't read the texts and comprehend the simplest shit.
They're equals in CE output, but as you said different in nature.

And Sukuna's DE's nature > Gojo's.

Therefore Sukuna's DE > Gojo's.

Simple.

I

Indigo

Maybe, but I don't think so.

Could be epic though, Gojo RCT himself in real time against multiple slashes inside Sukuna's DE would be a massive thing.

And give the fight more tension.
Isn't Gojo using RCT literally all the time?

He uses RCT to keep regenerating his brain, that allows him to use his Six Eyes all the time and be able to use all the broken stuff and have infinite control / usage of his CE?

RCT is pretty much like breathing for this guy

i think Sukuna has to turn Gojo into dust for him to actually die

My prediction for this fight:

It's gonna be a lot harder, there's gonna be some back and forth going on

i think Sukuna will win at the end

but Gojo is gonna fuck him up somehow, maybe kill a few of the Shikigami, or do something to weaken Sukuna for the end fight against Yuji or something

It would be really shitty for the entire objective of the Culling Game arc be saving Gojo, for him to come back and not do anything, it would be a waste of an entire arc tbh

So even if Gojo doesn't win, he is gonna set things up for a win in the future

:kayneshrug:
That's the only logical conclusion.

Isn't Gojo using RCT literally all the time?

He uses RCT to keep regenerating his brain, that allows him to use his Six Eyes all the time and be able to use all the broken stuff and have infinite control / usage of his CE?

RCT is pretty much like breathing for this guy

i think Sukuna has to turn Gojo into dust for him to actually die
Yes he does.

Though dunno how it'd work inside a domain...

They're equals in CE output, but as you said different in nature.

And Sukuna's DE's nature > Gojo's.

Therefore Sukuna's DE > Gojo's.

Simple.
You don't compare their natures as one being greater than other, but the fact Sukuna's DE can explore a weak point that Gojo's has. So when you say that "Sukuna's DE > Gojo's", what do you want to tell exactly?

I assume that Sukuna's DE has a better usability against DE users and so is better but it doesn't mean it is greater, it's just that it doesn't have an obvious weakpoint that can be explored by a expansion that guess what? Has no barriers at all.

I disagree.

Gege took time to clarify a lot of points for the readers instead of rushing things.

Fight is far from being over anyway.
Those were all things fans were well aware off even before this chapter

Take for example the nature of Sukuna's DE - it was explained once in Shibuya, a second time in Kenjaku vs Yuki, and now a third time

It's Gege filling up chapters with pointless stuff

Take for example the nature of Sukuna's DE - it was explained once in Shibuya, a second time in Kenjaku vs Yuki, and now a third time

And yet ppl kept thinking/saying that a barrierless DE would be no diffed by Gojo as he can teleports himself.

This chapter explained why it was wishfullthinking.

Honestly,i forgot most of this stuff,so it was like reading it for the first time lol

Last edited:
And yet ppl kept thinking/saying that a barrierless DE would be no diffed by Gojo as he can teleports himself.

This chapter explained why it was wishfullthinking.
That has nothing to do with the contents of 75% of the chapter.

Gojo's Domain could have been destroyed as it was in the last pages, nothing to change there.

It's the pointless dialogue of Yuji and co that was just filler to achieve the page count necessary. Recycled garbage with the same page over and over again

Bro check Twitter and Reddit threads, more than half the readers don't know shit about JJK's power system.
I agree it was mid, but maybe Gege needed to explain this to those people.

That has nothing to do with the contents of 75% of the chapter.

Gojo's Domain could have been destroyed as it was in the last pages, nothing to change there.

It's the pointless dialogue of Yuji and co that was just filler to achieve the page count necessary. Recycled garbage with the same page over and over again
Let's agree to disagree bro. I totally can understand your pov and I kinda share it.

But I don't see it as a bad chapter either (so far). Gege's just teasing us.

Now I guess he brought the DE fight now so both Gojo and Sukuna will have to fight with CTs only from now (as Gojo will manage to survive this anyway). Which would be far more interesting.

Bro check Twitter and Reddit threads, more than half the readers don't know shit about JJK's power system.
He has used the narrator to explain stuff all the time, but this time he chose the most ass way to do it imo:

Sit down all the characters that should be out there, either prepared to fight Sukuna or fighting Kenny, and have them talk through the PPV.

Downplaying their teacher who they patted on the back just two chapters ago.

And doing it in pages that look like this:

Character 1 | Character 2 | Character 3

Totally this.

Either speed readers or foreigns ones (I'm both, ngl, and rushed all the culling game arc).
Post automatically merged:

He has used the narrator to explain stuff all the time, but this time he chose the most ass way to do it imo:

Sit down all the characters that should be out there, either prepared to fight Sukuna or fighting Kenny, and have them talk through the PPV.

Hard to disagree with that.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The problem here isn't even Sukuna's cut, which even, seeing where the blood is coming from, seems to have been cut all over the place, that is, the head will fly off. But that's the least of it, since with the brain intact it will regenerate almost instantaneously.
The biggest problem here is the fact that Gojo is now inside the Malevolent Sanctuary which was not annulled, as said in the cap, this would decide the winner, basically, now Gojo is in Mizushi's guaranteed hit area, at any moment Sukuna can literally turn Gojo into powder (remember shibuya, right, it wasn't even a brick, Makora turned into a sugar cube), if Sukuna uses it, there will be no reversal or Mugen to save.
At this point, not even a black void or anything like that that was being theorized will be very useful here for Gojo, there's no point in a powerful attack being that he's inside an expansion, which is the apex of a Jujutsu technique, the level expansion they have is almost absolute in a battle, it's entered = died. Unless he pulls off an extremely convenient technique to cancel Mizushi, the only way for Gojo to make it out alive is to flee the expansion area.

Problem is that Sukuna's insane amount of energy was said, even if Gojo runs away, he probably manages to expand the expansion again, that is, it goes back to 0, the fight is basically already decided as said. The two options now are for Sukuna himself to close the expansion in order to “play” more or for Gojo to use a very convenient technique that nullifies Mizushi. That's because he didn't even start using shadows, or even his other techniques, like fire, the situation for Gojo right now is pretty bad.

less than half, probs only 15% of readers imo
Yeah, every time I open a thread there is someone complaining about the JJK power system.
Post automatically merged:

Still better than culling game rules explanations.
We are lucky this time it did not turn into HxH :gokulaugh: