Jujutsu Kaisen 225 SPOILERS

Then Gege is rushing to the finish line with no care for the story lol.

A whole month and none of them say shit to Gojo? Wtf were they cooking? It'll leave a bad taste for me if Sukuna beats Gojo this easily lol.
And if Gojo's this easy, wtf are the fodder gonna do?
yeah we know gege has been rushing this story and we can see the results in the fight rn

i dont think this is the end of the fight , we dont even know sukuna's CT and we havent even seen him use 10 shadows
but now the cause of concern is that we have practically seen everything from gojo's arsenal ,
he used purple in the starting and he used blue + red in the last chapter
now he used his domain expansion too

whereas sukuna has just used dismantle + DE which overpowered gojo

i hope gojo is not that retarded that his cockiness overloaded his brain and basically said he doesnt need to know abt sukuna's arsenal to the students
or gege just wants this to be a fight where both of these characters can still use the surprise effect on each other

Also if Sukuna has double Yuta’s CE with 20 fingers.

That means Yuta’s reserve is about 10 fingers. And Gojo’s would be around 9-10 fingers.

Which means Jogo was unironically comparable to Gojo in CE reserve

I have my doubts about the veracity of that being true, but even if it was it’s mad abundantly clear reserves of CE don’t matter nearly as much as how skillfully you are able to wield that CE

You never know. We don't know what is in Yuta's bag.
He can use multiple CT. So maybe he can take on 10-15 finger Sukuna. 20 is too much.
10 finger sukuna not only has more or comparable raw CE reserves than him, but he can use that CE like 10x better too. Combined with the most lethal CT in the series that Yuta can't even see, and a domain that would obliterate Yuta's. 10 finger stomps on Yuta. It's not remotely a contest

people who are saying that if gojo dies then there is basically no hope for the rest of the heroes

man did we forget that gege has been setting up characters like kashimo and takaba ?

i bet kashimo is gonna drop a fucking nuke on sukuna's health bar after this fight and we gonna see megumi nerfing sukuna too from the inside
takaba will prob crack a joke that will fuck sukuna up

there are just too many options in here

not to forget abt yuji too who has some soul related ability

Gojo losing this early would be infinite disappointment.

Though the problem isn't about Gojo being able to heal himself, but him still being in Sukuna's domain.

As far as we know Gojo is now totally defenseless and RCT or not nothing can prevent Sukuna to slash his brain or vaporize him totally.
he wants to end the game this year or early next year

Gojo lose Yuji and co take over defeat Sukuna and Kenjaku and finish the manga

Feel like it's important to bring up the distinction of CE reserves and your mastery over it

Clearest example is Mahito, where he talks about how even though even though Jogo had more cursed energy than 3 finger sukuna, Sukuna's SOUL (Emotions come from the soul, Cursed energy comes from negative emotions, so the source of Sukuna's CE, the Engine if you would) is on an ENTIRELY different level, and experiencing this makes Mahito 100% confident that if Sukuna is revived at full power, it's OVER for the humans (This was after Jogo had fought Gojo and experienced his domain too)

Feel like it's important to bring up the distinction of CE reserves and your mastery over it

Clearest example is Mahito, where he talks about how even though even though Jogo had more cursed energy than 3 finger sukuna, Sukuna's SOUL (Emotions come from the soul, Cursed energy comes from negative emotions, so the source of Sukuna's CE, the Engine if you would) is on an ENTIRELY different level, and experiencing this makes Mahito 100% confident that if Sukuna is revived at full power, it's OVER for the humans (This was after Jogo had fought Gojo and experienced his domain too)
Sukuna is the strongest he will lose to Yuji and co
Gojo will hype him too

C

CensoredbyWG

80% of chapter was reaction kaisen lol
Post automatically merged:

Gojo will die in this battle, author could vê handled him better tbh imo.

Author said there was going to be 3 big arcs before the show end: shibuya first, colonies second and third yet to be done.

Since this is shonen, gojo will die and during the third arc sukuna dies to a group effort.

He cant he shits his pants about barierless domain its over
Sukuna and 5 fingers washes
Maybe you are right, around 5-10.
Just giving the benefit of the doubt to him.

The fact that Gojo has not landed a clean hit on Sukuna and dealt significant damage says a lot about his reputation as King of Curses.

It would be funny if Gege ended the manga at the start of the new Age of Curses, where humans are always fighting against curses due to Kenjaku.

Yuta, Yuji, Hakari, etc., go into hiding and plan to beat Sukuna and ultimately decide to seal him somehow.

Fast forward; We switch to Yuji's crying face with sealed Sukuna in front of him. We get a drone view of others lying around, all dead, decapitated.
The chapter ends with a note about Jujutsu Sorcerer's death. Something like this:

You never know. We don't know what is in Yuta's bag.
He can use multiple CT. So maybe he can take on 10-15 finger Sukuna. 20 is too much.
He only has as much energy as 10 finger Sukuna so I’d wager he’d probably lose to 10 fingers and above. Possibly fewer since his CE usage is inferior.

Plus he’s literally sweating over Sukuna’s domain says a lot.