Jujutsu Kaisen 225 SPOILERS

@EmperorKinyagi i agree.

Sukuna is too powerful. I never debated Yuta's statement about Sukuna's CE reserve. This entire chapter felt like a huge Sukuna wank chapter tbh
Also if Sukuna has double Yuta’s CE with 20 fingers.

That means Yuta’s reserve is about 10 fingers. And Gojo’s would be around 9-10 fingers.

Which means Jogo was unironically comparable to Gojo in CE reserve

full dialogue

@ConquistadoR @Seth @NikaInParis @L55 @Reborn @matt245 @MonochromeYoru @Gol D. Roger

Sukuna has twice as much cursed energy as Yuta.

Which means he has MORE THAN twice as much energy as Gojo.
Honestly, Gojo (regarding CE) gets carried by his six eyes and the fact that those minimize the cursed energy that he spends. He probably doesn't have as much CE as some of his fans say

All this hype for Yuta’s godly CE reserve and it was just two fingers more than Jogo’s.

And why is bro sweating at the mention of barrier-less domains.

Actual unironic fraud
:suresure:

Edit:
Oh Yuta said AT LEAST double my CE.

Bum is damn near Jogo’s equal

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think Yorozu (the waste of space that she was) was underrated in CE usage and/or CE pool
Her CT was Construction yet she was spamming stuff left and right
She is underrated yes. And probably has better CE reserves than 99% of the verse.

But w/o statements, i aint placing characters higher than Gojo. Only Yuta & Sukuna so far.
Post automatically merged:

Eh anyone with more energy than Jogo has a decent chance of having more than Gojo as well since 8 fingers isn’t that far off from 10
This entire Fingers scaling isnt proven to translate to CE reserves in the first place. Entire thing is a reach tbh.

This entire Fingers scaling isnt proven to translate to CE reserves in the first place. Entire thing is a reach tbh.
I think translating to reserves is the most obvious and logical since “worth 8 fingers but not in CE” would imply that Jogo has only like 6 fingers of CE but has superior technique to Sukuna and is thus “worth 8” which is obviously not true.

I don’t think Gojo having only slightly more energy than a disaster curse is that much downplay since he has perfect efficiency + disaster curses are underrated nowadays.

I think translating to reserves is the most obvious and logical since “worth 8 fingers but not in CE” would imply that Jogo has only like 6 fingers of CE but has superior technique to Sukuna and is thus “worth 8” which is obviously not true.

I don’t think Gojo having only slightly more energy than a disaster curse is that much downplay since he has perfect efficiency + disaster curses are underrated nowadays.
There's no much to read in this "worth 8 fingers" statement than a general powerscale indication for the reader.

Funny how they're all comenting the fight as if they were comenting a fiction/manga on a forum lmao.

Almost as if its outcome wasn't important.

Sukuna also has the most efficient CE usage near or equal to Gojo with 6 eyes.

That's on top of having twice as much CE reserves.

And he also is the sorcerer with the highest knowledge of CE, CT, and curse stuff/jujutsu stuff in general.

King of Curses living up to his name :myman: