Jujutsu Kaisen 225 SPOILERS

this fight is not over reverse CE with limitless CE he can heal himself
Gojo losing this early would be infinite disappointment.

Though the problem isn't about Gojo being able to heal himself, but him still being in Sukuna's domain.

As far as we know Gojo is now totally defenseless and RCT or not nothing can prevent Sukuna to slash his brain or vaporize him totally.

I actually agree with the theory that Gojo did this on purpose. It fixes some glaring plot holes, and is on brand for Gojo as well.

Basically, from the spectators reactions, it seems that Yuji, choso and Inumaki didn't say shit about Sukuna barrier less Domain to Gojo.

That's like stupidity at the highest level and basically a huge plot hole. A whole month and they couldn't say " Sukuna has barrier less domain. You're not on his level" to Gojo?

But, the theory is that their reactions were for the fans, and some of the unaware spectators.

And that they did tell Gojo. He understood the implications of it. That his Domain was inferior and he would get fucked if the decisive moment of the battle came down to a clash of Domains.

So, Gojo being Gojo, and having the sex eyes that makes understanding and replicating cursed energy usage and techniques easy,
Decided to use Domain at the start. In hopes of understanding how Sukuna does it and being able to imitate it to achieve his own barrier less Domain.

It's much better to do this at the start of the battle when they're both at full power and hp than say, in the middle or even the end. Cause at that point, he would be worn out from the battle.
So chances of Sukuna just Murking him is high.

By using Domain at the start and forcing Sukuna to do the same, Gojo can analyse the barrier less domain technique at full power, and also have CE to escape the domain and heal using RCE.

The fact that Gojo initiated the Domain first seems to allude to this. At least based on panel.

Or Gege is "done" done with the series and is wrapping up lol.

Utahime, Ijichi, and Gakuganji are still there.
Maybe they can help to break the domain somehow.
It is possible, just like when Tengen did it against Kenjaku.

There are many possibilities.

I have mixed feelings about JJK ending. I don't think it will be a great one, the best possible scenario is a mid-one (5/10).
Let's see if Gege manages to make it a 7/10 because 8 or 9/10 is not possible now (at least for me).

Should have spent some chapters on Yuji's training, planning phase, strategy, etc.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I actually agree with the theory that Gojo did this on purpose. It fixes some glaring plot holes, and is on brand for Gojo as well.

Basically, from the spectators reactions, it seems that Yuji, choso and Inumaki didn't say shit about Sukuna barrier less Domain to Gojo.

That's like stupidity at the highest level and basically a huge plot hole. A whole month and they couldn't say " Sukuna has barrier less domain. You're not on his level" to Gojo?

But, the theory is that their reactions were for the fans, and some of the unaware spectators.

And that they did tell Gojo. He understood the implications of it. That his Domain was inferior and he would get fucked if the decisive moment of the battle came down to a clash of Domains.

So, Gojo being Gojo, and having the sex eyes that makes understanding and replicating cursed energy usage and techniques easy,
Decided to use Domain at the start. In hopes of understanding how Sukuna does it and being able to imitate it to achieve his own barrier less Domain.

It's much better to do this at the start of the battle when they're both at full power and hp than say, in the middle or even the end. Cause at that point, he would be worn out from the battle.

By using Domain at the start and forcing Sukuna to do the same, Gojo can analyse the barrier less domain technique at full power, and also have CE to escape the domain and heal using RCE.

The fact that Gojo initiated the Domain first seems to allude to this. At least based on panel.

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

It would be plausible and pretty smart if it wasn't a sure death strategy.

Because taking the risk to lose on purpose a domains battle is a suicidal one, even for Gojo, and he knows it.

Unless he has a special counter to the current situation of course, but so far he hasn't from what we know.
Post automatically merged:

Utahime, Ijichi, and Gakuganji are still there.
Maybe they can help to break the domain somehow.
It is possible, just like when Tengen did it against Kenjaku.

There are many possibilities.

I have mixed feelings about JJK ending. I don't think it will be a great one, the best possible scenario is a mid-one (5/10).
Let's see if Gege manages to make it a 7/10 because 8 or 9/10 is not possible now (at least for me).

Should have spent some chapters on Yuji's training, planning phase, strategy, etc.
Or could Megumi use his last forces to weaken Sukuna enough, allowing Gojo to get out of his domain?

I have downloaded this into my retinae and accepted it as my personal asscanon until next week

Pray it turns out to be true or I'm coming for your ass:beckmoji:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He cant
If yuta s ce is bottomless
Then imagine 2x
Also sukuna s god like efficiency
Oh, right.

Well, then it's pretty much for Sukuna to have bigger and stronger attacks since efficiency wise even if he had the same CE pool as Yuta he would be this strong.

lol no
gojo's expression is him being in a shock and not expecting this + making sukuna overpower his domain is too big of a risk for him

lol no
gojo's expression is him being in a shock and not expecting this + making sukuna overpower his domain is too big of a risk for him
Then Gege is rushing to the finish line with no care for the story lol.

A whole month and none of them say shit to Gojo? Wtf were they cooking? It'll leave a bad taste for me if Sukuna beats Gojo this easily lol.
And if Gojo's this easy, wtf are the fodder gonna do?

Then Gege is rushing to the finish line with no care for the story lol.

A whole month and none of them say shit to Gojo? Wtf were they cooking? It'll leave a bad taste for me if Sukuna beats Gojo this easily lol.
And if Gojo's this easy, wtf are the fodder gonna do?
We'll get our answers in the bonus fanbook that goes with the last volume of the manga:feelscryingman: