Chapter Discussion Inconsistency with garling scarring Whitebeard

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Oda could retcon it to being Garling.

Back when I thought it was possible Shanks was the son of Xebec, I figured it was him.

I think Oda originally intended it to be Roger before deciding that Whitebeard and Roger had a friendlier relationship

Huh?

Are you dumb on purpose?

LMFAO.

I am speaking about canon facts not what fans fucking made up.

Yonko bounties chapter. "Xebec was Roger's only true rival".
Doesn't say that, actually. It DOES put Roger and Whitebeard's bounties side by side and say that there are no bounties in pirate history that surpass either of them, though.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Doesn't say that, actually. It DOES put Roger and Whitebeard's bounties side by side and say that there are no bounties in pirate history that surpass either of them, though.
Well, Yonko had similar bounties, some had few hundred more millions than other or not.

Rivalry is not something so simple. I will trust Oda on that one with Xebec.

This is not something I made up. So I think you jumped on me for wrong reason.

Goda's a master at foreshadowing so I wouldn't be surprised if Garling really did scar Prime Whitebeard, which is an >>>>> AssmiraL level feat btw

Well, Yonko had similar bounties, some had few hundred more millions than other or not.

Rivalry is not something so simple. I will trust Oda on that one with Xebec.

This is not something I made up. So I think you jumped on me for wrong reason.
No, you fucking made it up. Its not in the chapter at all.

Seth

โ€Ž
No, you fucking made it up. Its not in the chapter at all.
Okay lmfao. You are delusional or you don't read the manga.

Here:

Now go away.

Roger and WB were like buddies sparring, there was no animosity.

Seth

โ€Ž
You're the delusional one. How you can read this and say that it says "Xebec was Roger's only rival" is a very impressive show of stretching, I must admit
Because not fucking once Whitebeard competed for anything with Roger.

WB never cared about the PK title.

King of the World vs King of Pirates, the ultimate clash of ideals between Xebec and Roger.

Whitebeard and Garp were like friends from the mat in the MMA club for Roger.

Seth

โ€Ž
Blud really tried passing off this panel as proof that Whitebeard wasn't Roger's rival:kobeha:
What the fuck do you mean by "tried passing off this panel"?

He literally tells you that Xebec was Roger's first and true rival. Completely dismissing WB and Garp.

Both of them were like sparring partners who got mutual respect for each other rather than any animosity between them.

What next? You gonna tell me that Zoro and Sanji are rivals? :kobeha:

What the fuck do you mean by "tried passing off this panel"?

He literally tells you that Xebec was Roger's first and true rival. Completely dismissing WB and Garp.

Both of them were like sparring partners who got mutual respect for each other rather than any animosity between them.

What next? You gonna tell me that Zoro and Sanji are rivals? :kobeha:
That's called headcanon lil bro, the panels don't ever say Whitebeard wasn't Roger's rival.

Seth

โ€Ž
That's called headcanon lil bro, the panels don't ever say Whitebeard wasn't Roger's rival.

"First and perhaps his greatest". <----- About Xebec.

Where does it say anything about Whitebeard? Keep coping.

"First and perhaps his greatest". <----- About Xebec.

Where does it say anything about Whitebeard? Keep coping.
That's just it, that panel doesn't say anything about Whitebeard, and yet you're saying the panel says Whitebeard isn't Roger's rival lmao.

Seth

โ€Ž
That's just it, that panel doesn't say anything about Whitebeard, and yet you're saying the panel says Whitebeard isn't Roger's rival lmao.
No. I am saying that this panel proves Xebec was Roger's true and only rival.

Time and time again it was said that Whitebeard didn't give a fuck about PK shit once and as seen in flashbacks he preferred to not fuck with the WG.

Xebec and Roger's goals ultimately clashed.

No. I am saying that this panel proves Xebec was Roger's true and only rival.

Time and time again it was said that Whitebeard didn't give a fuck about PK shit once and as seen in flashbacks he preferred to not fuck with the WG.

Xebec and Roger's goals ultimately clashed.
That panel doesn't say that at all, you're simply reading shit that isn't there and multiple people have mentioned it.

Seth

โ€Ž
That panel doesn't say that at all, you're simply reading shit that isn't there and multiple people have mentioned it.
What is this fucking WB cope? Are people compensating for how tragic of a tale WB post timeskip is? Oda should've never touched his character after the timeskip and maybe then it would be better for his case.

That dude didn't want to go for the PK title and preferred not to fuck with WG.

Both Xebec and Roger fucking up shit all over the world with their goals and achievements.

You can't read a simple text bubble?

Xebec was Roger's true rival.

WB and Garp were like sparring homies. There was no animosity between them. Both "loved" Roger enough to take care of his son.

What is this fucking WB cope? Are people compensating for how tragic of a tale WB post timeskip is? Oda should've never touched his character after the timeskip and maybe then it would be better for his case.

That dude didn't want to go for the PK title and preferred not to fuck with WG.

Both Xebec and Roger fucking up shit all over the world with their goals and achievements.

You can't read a simple text bubble?

Xebec was Roger's true rival.

WB and Garp were like sparring homies. There was no animosity between them. Both "loved" Roger enough to take care of his son.
Where do you see the word "true" in that panel?

Where do you see the word "rival" in that panel?

Blud is really imagining shit ๐Ÿ˜‚

Roger and Whitebeard were rivals, you're the only one coping lil bro.
:holdthisl: