Chapter Discussion World Government is the real Endgame

Will World Government be One Piece's Endgame?

• Total voters
I believe there's will be some epic all-out war with so many participants that Wano skirmish will seem just a little argument. It's going to be messy and everyone will be involved, like a three-leg race towards One Piece, where we already know the winner.

Not sure if I trust Oda to execute it well.

Blackbeard can't match the military might but no worries he makes up for that with brains.
:zehaha:
That's the biggest problem with BB as a FV. Blackbeard himself can become as strong as the author wants but his crew just does not match with the WG's might considering what a single drunk admiral did to half his commanders.

That's the biggest problem with BB as a FV. Blackbeard himself can become as strong as the author wants but his crew just does not match with the WG's might considering what a single drunk admiral did to half his commanders.
They don't need to be. BB would never directly oppose the WG. He lets others do it and joins when it's most convenient.

They don't need to be. BB would never directly oppose the WG. He lets others do it and joins when it's most convenient.
Exactly why I think it will be a many sided battle in the end, remember how BB profited during Impel Down / Marineford arc? Luffy was actively opposing WG, trying to save Ace, BB got a badass crew and badass DF.