Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Yep.

It's much better than Dragon starting the Revolutionary Army out of some kinda grudge against Imu, which was a pretty popular theory too, tho i am mildly disappointed he didn't know anything about Imu
I always hated the idea that Dragon knew about the worlds secrets, like literally what’s the point of the One Piece if this man knows everything?

I’m glad he’s finding out like the rest of us, just wished he was the one doing it instead of Sabo

It's not that he didn't think that, he knew of their existence he just didn't know for sure that they are present "physically" in the world somewhere
Thinking that they were just legends isnt any better dude, Crocodile knew they were real even back at Alabasta. Let that sink in, fucking pre TS Crocodile had better Intel than the leader of the revs :pepeanger:
Post automatically merged:

That makes him a better character if anything
He’s not after the WG because of mass destruction weapons, or what they did to his D. clan and their homeland.
His resolve is purely based on the corruption and tyranny that exist in the superficial world, the same injustice every single living soul is exposed to but do nothing to fight against, which makes his rebellious nature stand out even more.
How does ignorance make anyone better? Intel should be his main fucking weapon, him opposing the WG without knowing how deep the hole goes makes him way lesser to me

Thinking that they were just legends isnt any better dude, Crocodile knew they were real even back at Alabasta. Let that sink in, fucking pre TS Crocodile had better Intel than the leader of the revs :pepeanger:
Post automatically merged:

How does ignorance make anyone better? Intel should be his main fucking weapon, him opposing the WG without knowing how deep the hole goes makes him way lesser to me
Not that either, he probably thought similar to Pluton they need to be build via blueprints. While we learned Pluton lays dormant within Wano