Drawing My Traditional Watercolor and Ink One Piece Art

Been in a little block on One Piece art that's finally been broken.
Hatwear of Egghead sketch idea; I want to put Lucci's hat in with Hattori flying but he doesn't fit solo in the arrangement so then I have to add Kaku and Stussy's beggining of the arc hat/mask; which makes me just want to do Saint Garcia's hat and the Strawhat in panels; but that isn't dynamic.
So I'll probably end up just doing it as is with fhe bottom panel being a behind view of luffy in motion in normal wear or gear 5th with the SH in view.

Also got last minute idea for an overhead piece of Sabo being subsumed by the Gorosei/Imu; flames flaring; think it'll be really cool and different from the other work I've done.

Post automatically merged:

In other news.
Turtles.

Been in a little block on One Piece art that's finally been broken.
Hatwear of Egghead sketch idea; I want to put Lucci's hat in with Hattori flying but he doesn't fit solo in the arrangement so then I have to add Kaku and Stussy's beggining of the arc hat/mask; which makes me just want to do Saint Garcia's hat and the Strawhat in panels; but that isn't dynamic.
So I'll probably end up just doing it as is with fhe bottom panel being a behind view of luffy in motion in normal wear or gear 5th with the SH in view.

Also got last minute idea for an overhead piece of Sabo being subsumed by the Gorosei/Imu; flames flaring; think it'll be really cool and different from the other work I've done.

In other news.
Turtles.

Lookin great as usual

I really like the 2nd/3rd picture where it's breaking out of it's shell

It just feels so... real

gorgeous as always, call me a fan girl

you take commissions? maybe interested in a collab artist to artist? :bamathink:
Yah I do 🐒
Pleaae DM me about both; but for the collab I'm a traditional artist only so make sure whatever idea you have works with that factor.

Eneruuuu; haven't finished any OP art recently as I haven't felt what I've started much; but I like these, so I'm sure I'll do a finished watercolor/gouache Eneru with his arm bands and all, and revisit some of the other ideas I've posted in the thread.

Yahhhh it'll digitize well too
Also anyone who wants to be art buddies just reach out I like talking to other artist 😎

Last edited: