Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
My big hope for snow fruit is a moment where Conejo Blanco uses Shadow Clone Jutsu and has a bunch of snow rabbits beating the dogshit outta someone
:endthis:
A random pirate after nearly dying to Carrot's new power: "The snow storm... is rabbits! Every gust of snow... can turn into a rabbit warrior, ready to kill you where you stand!"

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Amor a Luna, Brothers
The powers have seen fit to prosecute me on ridiculous charges of cult leading and being a furry.

Demonstrably untrue accusations that spit in the eye of what justice stands for.
Know this well Brothers, no matter what happens I nor this group will be going anywhere.
I'm counting on your support during these turbulent times
We will be the face of the storm once the bell tolls
Go and be well, and as always
Memento Lunae Reginae

Amor a Luna, Brothers
The powers have seen fit to prosecute me on ridiculous charges of cult leading and being a furry.

Demonstrably untrue accusations that spit in the eye of what justice stands for.
Know this well Brothers, no matter what happens I nor this group will be going anywhere.
Memento Lunae Reginae

First

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Amor a Luna, Brothers

Memento Lunae Reginae

Don't worry, we're watching your back. I think they're underestimating how well-fortified we are :endthis:

Memento Lunae Reginae!