yes im going to attack religions that are bigoted (also being a jehovahs witness is literally being in a cult)
My mom is a JW I don't go beating the shit out of her for it.
I mean, there's a reason for it other than just common decency, that being that I love her very much, but you get the idea.
Assault is still illegal dawg, your shitty excuses won't help you in court.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
My mom is a JW I don't go beating the shit out of her for it.
I mean, there's a reason for it other than just common decency, that being that I love her very much, but you get the idea.
Assault is still illegal dawg, your shitty excuses won't help you in court.
when did i ever threaten physical violence, infitima was the one who did that

can you read?

Fuck so called "Centrists"

Centrism is literally the gate toward the right side of the political spectrum.

There is a "left" and a "right" for a good reason: Certain values are complete opposite:

Let's take the example of the notion of "merit". Well, the right BELIEVE that "merit" is something real. This is the tale of the self made man. The left or at least what is left from the left KNOWS that this notion enters in contradiction with the reality. The self made man is a myth, we don't have the same chances.

Note the notion of belief and knowledge in my previous statement. Because this is the real contradiction and why centrist can ALMOST only drift toward the right wing:

The right wing spectrum is based on belief systems at the core while the left will always lean toward reality and real data.

1) Merit and the notion of self made man
2) Will over body and the notion of "if I want it strong enough, I will surpass my limits"
3) Freedom of speech and the notion that word have no consequences
4) The gun debate and the notion that more gun will lead to more security
5) The defense of capitalism and the myth of "Run off*" toward the lower classes (*?)
6) The moral panics toward LGBT+ people and immigrant
Etc.

All those things are based on a system of Belief and no real data, that's why you will almost ALWAYS see scientists and social researcher lean more toward the left and the conspirationnists toward the right.

Politic is literally a battle between beliefs vs facts.

So... people that call themself centrist are literally in a state of confusion. They try to bring opposite value together, and most of the time they will lean toward their bias:

- "Merit exist, my father had nothing to begin with and now he is at the head of three compagny"
- "Yes I can surpass my limit on my own, my will is unbreakable"
- "Freedom of speech should be absolute, this is what liberty is"
- "I don't like gun but if we gave gun to school services there would be less shootings"
- "Billionaire give jobs to thousand of people, we must respect that"
- "Im not anti LGBT+ but sometime they go too far, and SJW are a problem"
Etc.

As you can see "centrists" are just a sub version of right wingers, they don't - and sometime refuse - to aknowledge reality. So they will automatically lean toward the right side and sometime the far right side of the political spectrum.

Hence why I often says that if you are a centrist, you are closer to the right than the left.

Problem:

In a battle of values between beliefs and fact. One side is right and the other is wrong.

I was a centrist once. And I was THIS CLOSE

..to lean toward the right side if not the far right side.. Fortunately I loved science more than my ego. So I drifted toward the sceptics then toward the left side. And I'm not even a radical.

So.. dear centrist. Ask yourself this question:

What are the bases of my values... Beliefs or facts ?