Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
Again, more projection.

You are definitely under 6 ft to be getting in your feelings like that over an OBVIOUS statement.

Anime characters do NOT look like japanese people, regardless if you like it or not
and what if I was a short king? Unfortunately for you I’m actual 6 2. I’ve told some of my boys in here multiple times before. Still has nothing to do with what we’re talking about.

I bet you are:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

"Short king" lol at this delusion
Wtf??? Bro, you’re literally just projecting your racism and assumed my height based on nothing. At least I based my judgment of your clear virginity on your weird obsession with whiteness and your clear delusion of ichigo being European.
Post automatically merged:

My way of thinking was - if the trailer is decent enough I'll watch it.
They brought something decent to the table and now I'm willing to give the series a shot.
Fair enough.

C

CensoredbyWG

Wtf??? Bro, you’re literally just projecting your racism and assumed my height based on nothing. At least I based my judgment of your clear virginity on your weird obsession with whiteness and your clear delusion of ichigo being European.
Post automatically merged:

Fair enough.
All of those characters look white, they have ZERO asian features.

You wont find a single asian person in this planet with their traits.

Why is it so hard for you to just admit that japanese are self hating and base all their characters on white people???

C

CensoredbyWG

Because you’re being weirdly racist dude. It’s just hair color. Get over it weirdo.
Its not just hair color, its facial features and eye color from a totally different group than the ones of the authors.

Nothing wrong with that, just acknowledge it.

Seeing people delusional enough to think anime characters are based off japanese people is laughter inducing.