Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters

Apollo

The Sol King
Just watched the trailer and as expected, the CGI is terrible. Nami's hair looks too obvious as a wig. And some cringey dialogue.

Some good points though:
-Zoro looks cool, I just hope they make him more accurate to his pre-TS self rather than the too stoic version of post-TS.
-Sanji also looks cool, even if his hair needs a little bit more.
-Ussop looks good, even better without the long ass nose.

The merry go's face is still funny. :suresure::suresure:

I'll watch some episodes at least. I get the feeling marines will carry this, they should have shown Smoker.

I don't mind the dialogue of Luffy's lines tbh. They are additions but they don't feel too far of from something he would tell his crew (at least the one about attack names) while Zoro with the expected reply

Idc about it being 1 for 1 exactly the same and that's fine if they do things well who cares

Maybe I am too used to Luffy's voice up till now, it gives off a different feeling same imagining it while reading the manga

Overall it's still mostly gonna be dependant on CGI so one teaser is not enough really to judge much

I think criticism is fair but when people go over dumb shit like clothing or hair not being exactly the same or Luffy without sandals but shoes (lol) it's a sign you should go outside and touch some grass maybe

Overall it will all depend on how well CGI gonna look

Apollo

The Sol King
Won't happen.
They'll turn him into a generic badass edgelord character.
And there's no way in hell this guy can pull off humour. His laughing is fake af, only the fight scenes have a little chance at turning out decent.
Thats the worst case scenario, but who knows. This trailer is barely over 1 minute long. Watching the first few episodes should show what sort of dynamic they wrote.

this is the "romanized" version of one piece

in other words

japanese humor =/= american humor

Corny dialogue, maybe, but thats no different than the manga or anime.

People complaining about unfinished CGI too, as well as 1 scene of strange lighting for hair

Curly eyebrows? Thatd look dumb

THIS IS FOR CHILDREN, IT ISNT EVEN FOR OP FANS EITHER

SEETHE AND COPE