Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Title: The Luna Bunny Project

[Scene 1: WorstGen Forum, evening]

Cut to a dim room, lit by computer screens and anime posters. Five WorstGen Forum users sit in a semi-circle. A One Piece poster hangs on the wall. The forum username tags hover over their heads: PirateKing98, Vivi4Prez, TonyTonyFan, MinkManiac, and NoScopeNami.

PirateKing98: (fumbling with a camcorder) I've heard tales of a secret society within our midst, my mates! The Luna Bunny Lunatic Cult!

Vivi4Prez: You mean the Carrot Fanclub?

TonyTonyFan: (chuckles) Are you saying they’re more than just fuzzy fanatics?

[Scene 2: PirateKing98’s Flashback]

Flickering footage. We see PirateKing98 following a person wearing a Carrot costume into the woods.

Voiceover (PirateKing98): Legend says they perform ancient Mink Tribe rituals under the full moon to turn themselves into Sulong.

[Scene 3: WorstGen Forum, evening]

NoScopeNami: (rolling eyes) You must be sniffing too much sea-prism stone.

PirateKing98: We must uncover the truth! Who’s with me?

TonyTonyFan, MinkManiac, and Vivi4Prez reluctantly raise hands.

[Scene 4: Outside the Carrot Fanclub Meeting, night]

The group, wearing headlamps and carrying outdated nautical maps, approach a building labeled “Carrot Fanclub”.

NoScopeNami: (nervously) I think we took a wrong turn at the Grand Line.

[Scene 5: Inside the Carrot Fanclub Meeting, night]

A room full of people in Carrot costumes, dancing under disco lights with a giant moon prop.

MinkManiac: (whispering) Let's put a tracker on one of them.

[Scene 6: Dense Forest, night]

They follow the tracker through the woods, with PirateKing98 documenting through his camcorder.

Suddenly, they see a figure in Carrot costume chanting.

Carrot Cultist: Luna Glaive, Luna Eclipse, grant us Sulong might and giant leaps!

[Scene 7: WorstGen Forum, night]

They’re back in the dim room, looking terrified and excited.

Vivi4Prez: What if we... join them?

[Scene 8: Dense Forest, Full Moon Night]

The group, now wearing Carrot costumes, performs absurd dance rituals with other Carrot Cultists. A poorly made moon prop hangs above.

NoScopeNami: (holding a carrot) By the powers of the Great Luna, I feel my strength...it’s over 9000!

MinkManiac: (genuinely concerned) That’s a different anime.

[Scene 9: WorstGen Forum, night]

They return with fake Sulong tails attached to them.

PirateKing98: (to the camera) We’ve lived among the Luna Bunnies, embraced their power. But at what cost?

Zoom into PirateKing98’s eyes as he whispers: “I think my tail is sentient.”

Cut to black screen with text: “No forum users were turned into Minks during the making of this film.”

[Scene 10: Post-credits, Dense Forest, night]

A real Sulong watches their antics from a distance, shaking its head.

Sulong: Humans.

Camera zooms out to the moon as Carrot’s laughter echoes through the night.

FADE OUT.

Meanwhile in the Carrot Club:

@Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @CoC: Color of Clowns @Kurozumi Bepo @Peppercore @Pringles
@Luffy_Fan @Meeyori @Falcon @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Admiral Maynard[/USER ]@Reborn [USER=5382]@Saint Ethanbaron V TokOO Slugma
@Peroroncino

This is just the beginning of what might be a bigger project too...

Everytime you mention "La Luna" @Pot Goblin I think of this song immediately lol:

Bah I didn't know Reborn changed their name too lol.
Post automatically merged:

[Scene 5: Inside the Carrot Fanclub Meeting, night - Revised]

A room full of people in Carrot costumes, dancing under disco lights with a giant moon prop.

Pot Goblin (the leader, in an extravagant Carrot costume, with a badge that says ‘Conejo Blanco Forever’): Welcome, brethren of the Luna Bunny Lunatic Cult! Tonight, we pay homage to our beloved Conejo Blanco!

MinkManiac: (whispering) That’s Spanish for ‘White Rabbit’. He’s taking it to an international level.

Pot Goblin: Behold the Sacred Barrel!

[They reveal a barrel with a Carrot figurine inside.]

Pot Goblin: And now, let us envision Carrot’s glorious ascension!

[Scene 11: Pot Goblin’s Vision, mystical space]

Carrot is seen surrounded by snow, holding a snow logia fruit.

Pot Goblin’s voice: (echoing) See how she becomes one with the snow bunnies!

[Scene 5: Inside the Carrot Fanclub Meeting, night - Back to Reality]

Pot Goblin: Conejo Blanco must join the Straw Hats! Only then can she beat the mighty Admiral Green Bull and his Forest Logia with her snow powers!

[Scene 8: Dense Forest, Full Moon Night - Revised]

The group, now wearing Carrot costumes, performs absurd dance rituals with other Carrot Cultists. A poorly made moon prop hangs above.

Pot Goblin: (chanting) Conejo Blanco, Admiral Slayer! Join the Straw Hats, don’t delay her!

[Scene 9: WorstGen Forum, night - Revised]

PirateKing98: (to the camera) We’ve lived among the Luna Bunnies, embraced their power. But Pot Goblin...he’s a different breed.

Zoom into Pot Goblin, who has followed them, still chanting about Conejo Blanco and holding the barrel.

Pot Goblin: Carrot for the Pirate King!

Cut to black screen with text: “No forum users were turned into Minks during the making of this film. Pot Goblin remains at large, spreading the gospel of Conejo Blanco.”

[Scene 10: Post-credits, Dense Forest, night - Revised]

Sulong: Humans. (pauses) But that Conejo Blanco thing is catchy.

Camera zooms out to the moon as Carrot’s laughter and Pot Goblin’s chants echo through the night.

FADE OUT.

G

GUI VI

Cut to a dim room, lit by computer screens and anime posters. Five WorstGen Forum users sit in a semi-circle. A One Piece poster hangs on the wall. The forum username tags hover over their heads: PirateKing98, Vivi4Prez, TonyTonyFan, MinkManiac, and NoScopeNami.

PirateKing98: (fumbling with a camcorder) I've heard tales of a secret society within our midst, my mates! The Luna Bunny Lunatic Cult!

Flickering footage. We see PirateKing98 following a person wearing a Carrot costume into the woods.

Voiceover (PirateKing98): Legend says they perform ancient Mink Tribe rituals under the full moon to turn themselves into Sulong.

The group, wearing headlamps and carrying outdated nautical maps, approach a building labeled “Carrot Fanclub”.

They follow the tracker through the woods, with PirateKing98 documenting through his camcorder.

Carrot Cultist: Luna Glaive, Luna Eclipse, grant us Sulong might and giant leaps!

NoScopeNami: (holding a carrot) By the powers of the Great Luna, I feel my strength...it’s over 9000!

PirateKing98: (to the camera) We’ve lived among the Luna Bunnies, embraced their power. But at what cost?

Cut to black screen with text: “No forum users were turned into Minks during the making of this film.”

FADE OUT.

@Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @CoC: Color of Clowns @Kurozumi Bepo @Peppercore @Pringles
@Luffy_Fan @Meeyori @Falcon @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Admiral Maynard[/USER ]@Reborn [USER=5382]@Saint Ethanbaron V TokOO Slugma
@Peroroncino

Everytime you mention "La Luna" @Pot Goblin I think of this song immediately lol:

Pot Goblin (the leader, in an extravagant Carrot costume, with a badge that says ‘Conejo Blanco Forever’): Welcome, brethren of the Luna Bunny Lunatic Cult! Tonight, we pay homage to our beloved Conejo Blanco!

MinkManiac: (whispering) That’s Spanish for ‘White Rabbit’. He’s taking it to an international level.

Pot Goblin: Conejo Blanco must join the Straw Hats! Only then can she beat the mighty Admiral Green Bull and his Forest Logia with her snow powers!

Pot Goblin: (chanting) Conejo Blanco, Admiral Slayer! Join the Straw Hats, don’t delay her!

PirateKing98: (to the camera) We’ve lived among the Luna Bunnies, embraced their power. But Pot Goblin...he’s a different breed.

Zoom into Pot Goblin, who has followed them, still chanting about Conejo Blanco and holding the barrel.

Cut to black screen with text: “No forum users were turned into Minks during the making of this film. Pot Goblin remains at large, spreading the gospel of Conejo Blanco.”

Camera zooms out to the moon as Carrot’s laughter and Pot Goblin’s chants echo through the night.

FADE OUT.
:perocry:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

FADE OUT.

@Peroroncino

FADE OUT.
I love it
:shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hello there Falcon, glad you were impressed by the looks of it! Look for your "cameo" extremely soon!

:cheers::funky::kata::pepebusi:

Glad to hear Carrot Goblin!

:lusnipe::pepeshy::fransuper::finally:

I forgot to include this with the La Luna song I posted too lol:

(To the tune of “La Luna” by Belinda Carlisle)

[Verse 1]
When the night arrives with the full moon's sight,
There’s a vision that Pot Goblin's dreaming of.
Oh, the One Piece world, with its twists unfurled,
Pot Goblin knows who should take the gloves.

[Pre-Chorus]
Rabbit hops, and the snowflakes fall,
In Pot Goblin's mind, Carrot’s ten feet tall,
Fighting Green Bull, and she never drops the ball.

[Chorus]
La Luna, oh Carrot, be the star,
With your snow logia, you’ll go far.
La Luna, oh, join the Straw Hat crew,
With Luffy and Nami, we know you'll break through,
La Luna!

[Verse 2]
In a barrel so tight, with her eyes so bright,
Conejo Blanco, Pot Goblin cries your name,
In the forum late night, with his keyboard alight,
He writes his theories, sets the world aflame.

[Pre-Chorus]
Pot Goblin knows, Carrot's path is clear,
With her furry form and her big long ears,
Onward she’ll fight, through the laughter and tears.

[Chorus]
La Luna!

[Bridge]
There’s a place in the stars, where the rabbits all play,
Carrot’s there in Pot Goblin's heart, come what may,
In his fanclub domain, they all chant her name,
For Conejo Blanco, they're never tame.

[Chorus]
La Luna!

[Outro]
In the Luna Bunny Lunatic Cult,
With Pot Goblin’s zeal, there’s no halt,
Carrot, oh Carrot, the moon’s your domain,
Pot Goblin will cheer, in snow, sun, or rain,
La Luna!

And now for the further adventures of the Carrot NotACult Club! Viva La Conejo Blanco! La Luna! La Espada! Oh wait that was my nickname before lmao. Hmm...that gives me an idea too...

:arnoling::beanmean::sanjismug::zorothink:

Some theme music for this next part:

[Scene 1: A dimly-lit room, raining outside]

SmokedOut (VO): The city was a mess, just like my coffee - dark and bitter. The Luna Bunny Lunatic Cult mystery still hung heavy on the forum like a shroud. I decided to go full detective, inspired by my hero Vice Admiral Smoker.

[Fade to SmokedOut, wearing a detective hat and smoking a cigar.]

SmokedOut (VO): PirateKing98 and his crew had opened a can of worms, but something smelled fishier than the seas around Fish-Man Island.

[Scene 2: WorstGen Forum Chat]

Cut to SmokedOut’s computer screen, where he sees MinkManiac and Mr Reloaded chatting.

MinkManiac: The Carrot Appreciation Club needs more members.

Mr Reloaded: Only the chosen ones, though. Can’t let just any riffraff join. I’m not a furry, but Carrot is an exception.

SmokedOut (VO): MinkManiac was knee-deep in it, but this Mr Reloaded character was a whole new breed of shady. Rumor had it, he betrayed more folks than Blackbeard in a trust fall exercise.

[Scene 3: SmokedOut’s Office]

Cut to SmokedOut, browsing through files labeled “Mr Reloaded”.

SmokedOut (VO): This fella had a past as dark as Katakuri’s mochi. The streets whispered tales of a furry ex-wife and son, gone missing. The whispers had a stench of the “OJ Simpson treatment”.

[Scene 4: Carrot Appreciation Club HQ]

SmokedOut, disguised as a Carrot fan, enters the HQ. Mr Reloaded is seen greeting new members while MinkManiac helps him.

Mr Reloaded: Welcome to the brotherhood of the chosen Carrot followers! MinkManiac, bring the Sacred Carrot Barrel.

SmokedOut (VO): That’s when it hit me like a punch from Luffy. MinkManiac was in on it!

[Scene 5: Dark Alley]

SmokedOut confronts MinkManiac in an alley.

SmokedOut: So, MinkManiac, recruiting for Mr Reloaded, eh? What happened to the ex-wife and son?

MinkManiac: (nervously) They became one with the Sulong spirits! Or so Mr Reloaded claims.

SmokedOut (VO): I knew I had to crack this nut, but it was harder than Armament Haki.

[Scene 6: Carrot Appreciation Club HQ]

SmokedOut confronts Mr Reloaded.

SmokedOut: Where are they, Reloaded? The ones you betrayed?

Mr Reloaded: (nervously) They... transcended. They are in a Carrot-topia. Would you like to join them?

SmokedOut (VO): He meant to make me disappear. Not today.

[Scene 7: WorstGen Forum Chat]

SmokedOut exposes Mr Reloaded and MinkManiac’s dark plot.

SmokedOut (VO): The forum went wild like Chopper on a Rumble Ball. The Carrot Appreciation Club was disbanded, and Mr Reloaded and MinkManiac were exiled to a deserted forum thread.

[Scene 8: SmokedOut’s Office]

SmokedOut (VO): In the world of WorstGen, the shadows are dark and deep. I can’t say I brought back the light, but maybe... just maybe, I lit a cigar in that darkness.

FADE OUT.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Hello there Falcon, glad you were impressed by the looks of it! Look for your "cameo" extremely soon!

:cheers::funky::kata::pepebusi:

Glad to hear Carrot Goblin!

:lusnipe::pepeshy::fransuper::finally:

I forgot to include this with the La Luna song I posted too lol:

(To the tune of “La Luna” by Belinda Carlisle)

[Verse 1]
When the night arrives with the full moon's sight,
There’s a vision that Pot Goblin's dreaming of.
Oh, the One Piece world, with its twists unfurled,
Pot Goblin knows who should take the gloves.

[Pre-Chorus]
Rabbit hops, and the snowflakes fall,
In Pot Goblin's mind, Carrot’s ten feet tall,
Fighting Green Bull, and she never drops the ball.

[Chorus]
La Luna!

[Verse 2]
In a barrel so tight, with her eyes so bright,
Conejo Blanco, Pot Goblin cries your name,
In the forum late night, with his keyboard alight,
He writes his theories, sets the world aflame.

[Pre-Chorus]
Pot Goblin knows, Carrot's path is clear,
With her furry form and her big long ears,
Onward she’ll fight, through the laughter and tears.

[Chorus]
La Luna!

[Bridge]
There’s a place in the stars, where the rabbits all play,
Carrot’s there in Pot Goblin's heart, come what may,
In his fanclub domain, they all chant her name,
For Conejo Blanco, they're never tame.

[Chorus]
La Luna!

[Outro]
In the Luna Bunny Lunatic Cult,
With Pot Goblin’s zeal, there’s no halt,
Carrot, oh Carrot, the moon’s your domain,
Pot Goblin will cheer, in snow, sun, or rain,
La Luna!

And now for the further adventures of the Carrot NotACult Club! Viva La Conejo Blanco! La Luna! La Espada! Oh wait that was my nickname before lmao. Hmm...that gives me an idea too...

:arnoling::beanmean::sanjismug::zorothink:

Some theme music for this next part:

[Scene 1: A dimly-lit room, raining outside]

SmokedOut (VO): The city was a mess, just like my coffee - dark and bitter. The Luna Bunny Lunatic Cult mystery still hung heavy on the forum like a shroud. I decided to go full detective, inspired by my hero Vice Admiral Smoker.

[Fade to SmokedOut, wearing a detective hat and smoking a cigar.]

SmokedOut (VO): PirateKing98 and his crew had opened a can of worms, but something smelled fishier than the seas around Fish-Man Island.

[Scene 2: WorstGen Forum Chat]

Cut to SmokedOut’s computer screen, where he sees MinkManiac and Mr Reloaded chatting.

MinkManiac: The Carrot Appreciation Club needs more members.

Mr Reloaded: Only the chosen ones, though. Can’t let just any riffraff join. I’m not a furry, but Carrot is an exception.

SmokedOut (VO): MinkManiac was knee-deep in it, but this Mr Reloaded character was a whole new breed of shady. Rumor had it, he betrayed more folks than Blackbeard in a trust fall exercise.

[Scene 3: SmokedOut’s Office]

Cut to SmokedOut, browsing through files labeled “Mr Reloaded”.

SmokedOut (VO): This fella had a past as dark as Katakuri’s mochi. The streets whispered tales of a furry ex-wife and son, gone missing. The whispers had a stench of the “OJ Simpson treatment”.

[Scene 4: Carrot Appreciation Club HQ]

SmokedOut, disguised as a Carrot fan, enters the HQ. Mr Reloaded is seen greeting new members while MinkManiac helps him.

Mr Reloaded: Welcome to the brotherhood of the chosen Carrot followers! MinkManiac, bring the Sacred Carrot Barrel.

SmokedOut (VO): That’s when it hit me like a punch from Luffy. MinkManiac was in on it!

[Scene 5: Dark Alley]

SmokedOut confronts MinkManiac in an alley.

SmokedOut: So, MinkManiac, recruiting for Mr Reloaded, eh? What happened to the ex-wife and son?

MinkManiac: (nervously) They became one with the Sulong spirits! Or so Mr Reloaded claims.

SmokedOut (VO): I knew I had to crack this nut, but it was harder than Armament Haki.

[Scene 6: Carrot Appreciation Club HQ]

SmokedOut confronts Mr Reloaded.

SmokedOut: Where are they, Reloaded? The ones you betrayed?

Mr Reloaded: (nervously) They... transcended. They are in a Carrot-topia. Would you like to join them?

SmokedOut (VO): He meant to make me disappear. Not today.

[Scene 7: WorstGen Forum Chat]

SmokedOut exposes Mr Reloaded and MinkManiac’s dark plot.

SmokedOut (VO): The forum went wild like Chopper on a Rumble Ball. The Carrot Appreciation Club was disbanded, and Mr Reloaded and MinkManiac were exiled to a deserted forum thread.

[Scene 8: SmokedOut’s Office]

SmokedOut (VO): In the world of WorstGen, the shadows are dark and deep. I can’t say I brought back the light, but maybe... just maybe, I lit a cigar in that darkness.

FADE OUT.
You know for all the betrayals I've committed, it's a miracle I've never faced trial for it. :catblush:

G

Gorosei Informer

You know for all the betrayals I've committed, it's a miracle I've never faced trial for it. :catblush:
You know thats a really good point! Since your love of betrayals too, you would make an AMAZING Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright villain and HEY, that could really give us our own Ace Attorney type trial well and truly then LMAO! Time to AI Generate this...

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::hohoho::denzimote::handsup:

[Scene 1: Secret Underground Lair]

The camera zooms into a dimly-lit room, adorned with Carrot posters and Conejo Blanco banners. Pot Goblin, wearing a majestic Carrot cloak, is seen communicating through a Den Den Mushi.

Pot Goblin: The alliance is secured. The world will see the rise of Conejo Blanco!

[Cut to Rottkins Buggy, Sir Crocodile, and Mihawk, sitting around a table in another lair.]

Rottkins Buggy: As the new Yonko and the ruler of the black market, we’ll supply the NotCult Carrot Club with the resources it needs!

Sir Crocodile: (grumpy) We’re not your commanders, but...fine.

Mihawk: (nonchalantly sharpening his sword) Don’t expect me to wear any rabbit ears.

[Scene 2: Wano, Shogun’s Palace]

Cut to Kozuki Meeyori sitting on a lavish throne, surrounded by scorched Kurozumi symbols.

Kozuki Meeyori: (through Den Den Mushi) Listen, Pot Goblin, a façade is everything. You must hide your cult under the cloak of innocence!

Pot Goblin: Your wisdom, from a thousand incinerations, shall guide us!

[Scene 3: NotCult Carrot Club’s HQ]

Pot Goblin unveils a new banner reading ‘NotCult Carrot Club’, as members cheer. They all wear innocent Carrot-themed gardening outfits.

Pot Goblin: We are but humble carrot farmers, honoring Conejo Blanco’s bountiful harvest.

[Scene 4: WorstGen Forum]

SmokedOut browses the forum, noticing something strange about the supposed disbandment of the Carrot Cult.

SmokedOut (VO): Things seemed calm, but the sea was never calm in the Grand Line.

[Scene 5: NotCult Carrot Club’s HQ]

Cut to the club members planting carrots, while secretly smuggling black market goods in Carrot-shaped containers.

Pot Goblin: Conejo Blanco blesses us!

Rottkins Buggy hologram: Keep the façade, folks! The world will soon bow to Carrot!

[Scene 6: SmokedOut’s Office]

SmokedOut uncovers the truth about the NotCult Carrot Club’s secret alliance.

SmokedOut (VO): These rabbits were hopping down a dark alley, and the world had to know.

[Scene 7: Epic Battle Location]

Cut to SmokedOut, backed by WorstGen forum users, confronting Pot Goblin, the Cross Guild, and Kozuki Meeyori.

Pot Goblin: You underestimate the power of Conejo Blanco!

[Scene 8: Intense Battle]

A large-scale battle erupts. Carrot-themed weapons and incinerations fly. The intensity rises until suddenly...

[Scene 9: Sky above the Battle]

The moon turns into a giant Carrot.

Voice: This is the true power of Conejo Blanco!

[Scene 10: Aftermath]

SmokedOut (VO): We fought valiantly, but the might of Conejo Blanco and its alliances was overwhelming.

Pot Goblin, Rottkins Buggy, and Kozuki Meeyori celebrate as Conejo Blanco's influence spreads.

Pot Goblin: We shall farm our carrots, in every corner of the world!

[Scene 11: WorstGen Forum]

SmokedOut posts on the forum.

SmokedOut (VO): The Carrot Cult, under the guise of NotCult, now rules with an iron grip. Conejo Blanco's moon shines bright over the Grand Line. The world didn't end, it just got... crunchier.

FADE OUT.

G

Gorosei Informer

Theme song for this part:

[Scene: Conejo Blanco HQ]

Pot Goblin stands on a raised platform with a giant Carrot moon banner in the background. The atmosphere is electric as the members of Conejo Blanco wait in anticipation.

Pot Goblin: Conejo Blanco! The time has come to reveal the protectors of our sacred order! My Espadas, equivalent to the 9 Red Scabbards!

[The crowd erupts in cheers.]

Pot Goblin: First, Ghostly the Shitpostly!

[A figure draped in shadows, holding a ghostly lantern, steps forward.]

Ghostly: I will meme our enemies into oblivion, for Perona and for Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Falcon, our high-flying protector!

[A bird, part eagle, part falcon, wearing rabbit ears, descends from above.]

Falcon: I am Falcon, who is also an eagle, but actually a rabbit! I will fly for Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: The incomparable Peppercore!

[Peppercore steps forward, striking handsome poses.]

Peppercore: My charm and love for handsome men will bring glory to Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Admiral Maynard, with the power of the sun!

[A tall, German-accented figure steps forward, a radiant aura surrounding him.]

Admiral Maynard: In the name of Solis, the sun, I shall illuminate the path for Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Lanji Cucksmoke, the theorist!

[Lanji steps forward with a book of theories.]

Lanji: My disturbing theories will confuse and befuddle our enemies!

Pot Goblin: The unstoppable Pringles!

[Pringles, holding a canister, pops out of nowhere.]

Pringles: Once I pop, the enemies of Conejo Blanco won’t make me stop!

Pot Goblin: TheKnightOfTheSea, loyal to Jin-Bae!

[A figure in a sea knight armor steps forward.]

TheKnightOfTheSea: For Jinbei, my Jin-Bae, and Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Kurozumi Bepo, the fierce yet cute warrior!

[A bear in samurai armor steps forward, wielding dual swords.]

Kurozumi Bepo: I shall bring cuteness and devastation to those who oppose Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Peroroncino, our double-jumping samurai!

[A figure in elegant samurai garb performs double jumps onto the stage.]

Peroroncino: With the grace of Kiku and the power of Perona, I shall serve Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Finally, Reborn, the bald champion of the Blackbeard!

[Reborn, a towering figure with a gleaming bald head, steps forward.]

Reborn: I shall embrace the darkness of Blackbeard and the shine of my scalp for Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: With these Espadas, Conejo Blanco shall reign supreme under the Carrot moon! To the glory of the sacred carrots!

[The Espadas and the members of Conejo Blanco erupt in cheers as the giant Carrot moon banner flutters majestically.]

FADE OUT.

G

Gorosei Informer

You should be confined in a different institution for a chronic backstabbing disorder, like Joker and other Batman rogues usually chill in Arkham asylum :zehaha:

Also, there's another song about child of the moon, so I guess we can add it to conejo blanco athems ;)

Chronic Backstabbing Disorder LMAO! Thats too funny and accurate! I just imagined Mr Reloaded apologising and bowing before he betrays someone or something like that lol. In the way the Japanese bow and apologise with humility and such too ofc lol.

Ahahaha, Arkham Asylum, thats too fitting as well! Makes me think of a mixture of maybe Joker or Mad Hatter and Victor Zsasz! Except here the (back) stabbing would be more metaphorical than literal ofc!

Ah thats awesome! Having collection of conejo blanco themed songs is actually a great idea too! @Pot Goblin would love that idea I'm sure! That song and video are nice too!

:pepebusi:

Too bad nobody would bother hosting that event. Right @Kurozumi Bepo?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Theme song for this part:

[Scene: Conejo Blanco HQ]

Pot Goblin stands on a raised platform with a giant Carrot moon banner in the background. The atmosphere is electric as the members of Conejo Blanco wait in anticipation.

Pot Goblin: Conejo Blanco! The time has come to reveal the protectors of our sacred order! My Espadas, equivalent to the 9 Red Scabbards!

[The crowd erupts in cheers.]

Pot Goblin: First, Ghostly the Shitpostly!

[A figure draped in shadows, holding a ghostly lantern, steps forward.]

Ghostly: I will meme our enemies into oblivion, for Perona and for Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Falcon, our high-flying protector!

[A bird, part eagle, part falcon, wearing rabbit ears, descends from above.]

Falcon: I am Falcon, who is also an eagle, but actually a rabbit! I will fly for Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: The incomparable Peppercore!

[Peppercore steps forward, striking handsome poses.]

Peppercore: My charm and love for handsome men will bring glory to Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Admiral Maynard, with the power of the sun!

[A tall, German-accented figure steps forward, a radiant aura surrounding him.]

Admiral Maynard: In the name of Solis, the sun, I shall illuminate the path for Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Lanji Cucksmoke, the theorist!

[Lanji steps forward with a book of theories.]

Lanji: My disturbing theories will confuse and befuddle our enemies!

Pot Goblin: The unstoppable Pringles!

[Pringles, holding a canister, pops out of nowhere.]

Pringles: Once I pop, the enemies of Conejo Blanco won’t make me stop!

Pot Goblin: TheKnightOfTheSea, loyal to Jin-Bae!

[A figure in a sea knight armor steps forward.]

TheKnightOfTheSea: For Jinbei, my Jin-Bae, and Conejo Blanco!

Kurozumi Bepo: I shall bring cuteness and devastation to those who oppose Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Peroroncino, our double-jumping samurai!

[A figure in elegant samurai garb performs double jumps onto the stage.]

Peroroncino: With the grace of Kiku and the power of Perona, I shall serve Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: Finally, Reborn, the bald champion of the Blackbeard!

[Reborn, a towering figure with a gleaming bald head, steps forward.]

Reborn: I shall embrace the darkness of Blackbeard and the shine of my scalp for Conejo Blanco!

Pot Goblin: With these Espadas, Conejo Blanco shall reign supreme under the Carrot moon! To the glory of the sacred carrots!

[The Espadas and the members of Conejo Blanco erupt in cheers as the giant Carrot moon banner flutters majestically.]

FADE OUT.
My crew
:myman:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

Thats something I'd actually say :blush::lawbepo:

I'm sorry :perocry::pepecry:

Nothing personal. I need you out of my way to reach a higher position in the family :beckmoji: