Controversial Top 10 worst worstgen users

@Infitima compared me to this guy tho. He really is a douchebag.
Can't imagine why, but keep in mind that while Infitima can be a great woman, she's also a Jehovah Witness and has some biased views on certain things due to that.
She's also been heckled by some users before for calling a black character named Donovan (from Berserk) a monkey.
But in her defense, she didn't really know what she was looking at, and she only got a quick glimpse of the image before it was deleted and the OP got thrown into the void.

Can't imagine why, but keep in mind that while Infitima can be a great woman, she's also a Jehovah Witness and has some biased views on certain things due to that.
She's also been heckled by some users before for calling a black character named Donovan (from Berserk) a monkey.
But in her defense, she didn't really know what she was looking at, and she only got a quick glimpse of the image before it was deleted and the OP got thrown into the void.
So she’s super religious? She seems to be kinda racist? I kinda liked her before but she is acting kinda weirdly towards me. I don’t know if she is on purpose unfriendly but it kinda is obvious.
Post automatically merged:

Btw for me its Erkan whos the worst user here.